• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Threesome - favourite positions....

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well its lovely to see you here

Reactions: Handyguy59
2 September 2015
City
Crawley
Phew a birthday to dream about for me .....and one for you to never forget! thanks for telling us about it!

Reactions: Admin
2 September 2015
City
Crawley
On Crutches for a few weeks is serious enough....and bloody irritating in my experience....

Reactions: Admin
M

Monty1875

sounds like heaven x

D

Dragonflypussy69

My best MMF was when I was being sat on and her partner slipped in from behind her and slide his cock along side mine and we both fucked her sweet pussy, she was dripping when we finished

K

kopinov

I've never been into the idea of DVP since sword fighting doesn't really float my boat at all. I once took part in an all-night MMFMM in which the lady had an utter screamer until about 5:30 am - it was hugely erotic, though it was all a bit new to me so it took me a while to get into the flow.
I've long yearned to experience FMF or, better yet, FFMFF but I'm gradually learning not to kid myself it's ever really going to happen.

M

meet_the_fockers

Never say never!

K

kopinov

Never say never!
Well, I suppose you're right in that anything is possible in an infinite universe. However, I've been seeking it actively for more than 20 years without luck - so I suspect I may be flogging a dead horse... but maybe that particular kink is best left for another thread!

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I wouldn't love to, and I have a head full of ideas which I think would be mind-boggling to explore... it's just that I'm not sure it's terribly healthy for me to carry on tormenting myself by thinking about them.

M

meet_the_fockers

20 yrs! Oh my... Bless yer xx

M

MforMMF

I have to go with spit-roast when the woman is bent over and I'm behind. I get a good view of her oral skills and I've got plenty of control on my side. Just feels right.

In terms of what I'd love to try though; spooning dp. It just looks so sensual.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just thought I'd mention to all reading this thread..
BB is a users choice - and not being a prude, but we at Social Swinging strongly advise practising and the promotion of safe sex.
In order to reduce the amount of STI's STD's and other sexually transmitted diseases, illnesses and viruses within the swinging community - as a site it is our duty to promote and encourage members to practice safe sex as much as they possibly can.

P

peakcouple

Quite understand, you can't encourage BB use as responsible site managers. We BB with a very small selected number of good friends and have regular checkups. We wouldn't encourage others to do the same unless they've thought things through, everyone is in agreement and you are prepared for the consequences.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…