Threesome - favourite positions....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Lay on my back with her layon top of me, using a dildo on me whilst he takes her from behind. :threesum:

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I like to be on top... guess its a control thing! :D
I like to be in control and watch his face.. slow it down, speed it up, keep him right on the edge.. ;)
With a lady... watching her between my thighs, whilst hes behind..
Or her lying back.. being spoilt enjoying two peirced tongues... ;)

I am a spoiler.

D

Deleted member 4901

There are so many wonderful combinations. Not just MMF but FFM too. Mainly the beauty of the interaction between each other. The endorfins. The kisses. The hands. Trusting others to see and feel parts of your body that are not visible to everyone.

Why would we limit ourselves to a favourite position? I have fantasies. I have desires. I want to explore them all. X

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

I've been in one memorable situation FFM where I was eating her out and he was fucking me. Best of both worlds!
I really enjoy this as I get a great view, as a couple I get to see my girl having lots of pleasure and the look on her face as she cums on the girls tongue ;)

Reactions: Pearls and AutumnH
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
The girls in a 69 and alternate fucking each, with fresh protection of course.
Of course then there's the kinky me that like to fuck a sexy woman doggy style whilst having a firm but fair hold on the back her hair and directing here mouth to my wife's pussy whilst watching my wife's reaction, then of course turn about is fair play ;)
Would the odd spank be wrong? :whistle:
Xx

D

Deleted member 3411

I kinda like both girls kissing and lying on ontop of each other while I take it in turns to dip into each...