Threesome - favourite positions....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

In FFM, I like the guy to be in the middle and being the centre of attention.
FFF, I like a tangle of bodies!

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

Ooooh.... interesting... :) x
had some ace meets like this, I can't do FFM any other way, just isn't as exciting for me otherwise. With the guy in the middle, he gets spoiled, 2 girls sucking/licking his cock, then one sat on his face while the other lady rides his cock, then the ladies swap round. Plus, it saves the guy from having to multitask, fingering or licking two girls at once, etc.

27 April 2015
had some ace meets like this, I can't do FFM any other way, just isn't as exciting for me otherwise. With the guy in the middle, he gets spoiled, 2 girls sucking/licking his cock, then one sat on his face while the other lady rides his cock, then the ladies swap round. Plus, it saves the guy from having to multitask, fingering or licking two girls at once, etc.
From some guys points of view, multitasking can be amazing fun !!!

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Just thought I'd mention to all reading this thread..
BB is a users choice - and not being a prude, but we at Social Swinging strongly advise practising and the promotion of safe sex.
In order to reduce the amount of STI's STD's and other sexually transmitted diseases, illnesses and viruses within the swinging community - as a site it is our duty to promote and encourage members to practice safe sex as much as they possibly can.
(y) :D
I'm good to go. I know Karate and carry a tazer.

Reactions: that_ll_do_boo