Threesome - favourite positions....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
2 September 2015
City
Crawley
Fucklicking for us, without doubt.. and also 69/doggy.. That is extremely kinky to be honest.. :p
That's on my list, was invited to play with a couple at a private party with another bloke, went to get my 'play bag' and by the time i'd got into the bedroom, he beat me to it! But there will be more chances soon.....

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That's on my list, was invited to play with a couple at a private party with another bloke, went to get my 'play bag' and by the time i'd got into the bedroom, he beat me to it! But there will be more chances soon.....

Ahh blast, there's always one who has to dive in there! Pfff
I hope so Mr Handyguy, and I am very sure you will be able to, too..
PS if you know of any friends - by all means please introduce them and we will take care of you. :)

2 September 2015
City
Crawley
Ahh blast, there's always one who has to dive in there! Pfff
I hope so Mr Handyguy, and I am very sure you will be able to, too..
PS if you know of any friends - by all means please introduce them and we will take care of you. :)
Will try to point some in your direction, but many will only be active on one site at a time....I tried to encourage some on to a previous site like this that closed but most wouldn't go on more than one site. (I've spotted a couple of people on here from that site and it has a similar geographical centres for users - was anyone here associated with the closed site 'Exchangeists'?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay thank you, would be appreciated muchly... I'm not sure to be honest. But perhaps if they were, they'll mention it here?

Some serious entanglement in threesome's and favourite positions though, sexy views too!
Things you think about for days afterwards ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
2 September 2015
City
Crawley
Some serious entanglement in threesome's and favourite positions though, sexy views too!
Things you think about for days afterwards ;)
Oh yes ...still got lots of bits from last Friday afternoon in the Hotel room spinning through my head.

27 April 2015
hmmmm for me, i love to be one end of a spit roast, as long as I am, not fussy which end lol xxx and for Mrs A Team, for her she adores a 3 sum with 2 guys so she is centre of attention (Cant fault her lol xxx)
The A Team xxx

G

godzilla84

and since i discovered my bi side, i enjoy the close up view if he cums in that position......... and the mess that goes with it.

2 September 2015
City
Crawley
hmmmm for me, i love to be one end of a spit roast, as long as I am, not fussy which end lol xxx and for Mrs A Team, for her she adores a 3 sum with 2 guys so she is centre of attention (Cant fault her lol xxx)
The A Team xxx
mmm me too, same here but like to swap ends from time to time.....love making the lady the centre of attention, I get most of my pleasure from the lady having pleasure....

10 March 2015
Well, for Jayne its an FFM, with a bit of an emphasis on the FF lol

I have to say I love that too, watching her and her partner of the moment writhing about on the bed, and offering a helping.... hand... or any other member they require!
However, the one stand-out multiple for Jayne was on her birthday a Cpl of years ago, she wanted to be made airtight, and had a short-list of guys who would be acceptable.
We went to a club, and I just so happened to make sure the guys were there.... and yes, she got her birthday wish lol!
Birthdays seem to be lucky for us, as my stand-out moment has to be when two ladies decided I deserved an FFM when we were at a club for my birthday. They took me to an open room, and told any guys that came in that they could look, but not touch. We were soon joined by another fem acquaintance, and things got very steamy.... and then, briefly, we were also joined by another pair of sexy ladies, making me the only guy in an FFFFFM sandwich lol! The only downside was that, no matter how I twisted and turned, I could only play with 4 out of 5 at once.... if only I had that problem more often PMSL!

Reactions: Handyguy59
10 March 2015
Well, I dunno how you measure serious, she was on crutches for a few weeks, but luckily nothing broken.
Took us out of the game for a while, but things are good now, we hit the last Newport Social, and are attending a party next weekend, so I guess you could say we are back in the "swing" of things lol!