Threesomes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9631

I like MMF to see the look of delight on the woman's face when she has a cock in each hand.

I like a MFF so I can be ridden while eatting pussy. Also having two women give you a blow job is something very special indeed.xx

Reactions: Pearls
3 March 2018
City
Preston
Open to both but mmf has been the most recent. I would like another mmf soon but I’m im not pushing just going with the flow just have to wait and see xx
Ffm I’ve waited for a while but alas not found anyone wanting to participate which is why patience is the best way for me.
I’ll wait and see what comes our way xx
Would you not consider holding a party? I attend quite alot of greedy girl parties, held by a female friend. She Invites 10 guys or more to hers and she loves it.x

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Would you not consider holding a party? I attend quite alot of greedy girl parties, held by a female friend. She Invites 10 guys or more to hers and she loves it.x
I’m not really into that many and we aren’t in the position to host that many people. But club environment is much easier for group play. X