Threesomes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
We started off wanting the elusive ffm, but have had mmff and enjoying i especially love watching l give pleasure to another women. Still at the start of our journey x

19 March 2015
We started off wanting the elusive ffm, but have had mmff and enjoying i especially love watching l give pleasure to another women. Still at the start of our journey x
I think some of my personal best moments have been watching Mrs A losing herself in the moment and enjoying. Was a little one of those "won't happen again" moments, but was amazing and we all enjoyed. Have the pics to enjoy it too. Sometimes the journey takes you, not the other way around x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3411

You'd think MFF is easy to have but nope. We love a good 4some as the girls give us guys a rest...

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Having tried just about every variation i would say they all have good points but mfmf has the slight edge
Yeah, 'cos there's 4 of you! :D

But I came here to say, just thinking about it, I don't think I've ever had a bad 3sum.

They've all been fun.