Threesomes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Well I don't do things by halves, that's coz there were 6 of us. Does that count?

9 September 2017
I've got a lot of experience in being part of a MMF but I REALLY would love to be part of a MFF (especially if the girls are bi) and I WILL have that experience before I die. If I don't get the opportunity through natural circumstances, which would be my ideal, then I'll get it through AWW. Sounds bad I know but I need this is one of my fantasies that I just have to fulfil as the thought of being on my death bed regretting not doing it is not an option (y):whistle:;):cool:

The big question is how long have I got ? :)

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
I've enjoyed MFF threesomes, they were fun! I'd like to try a bi- MMF. Nothing hotter than watching two bi people of the same presenting gender getting intimate. However, I also struggle as I'm never sure what I can do and when, even if we've sat down and discussed it, I always ended up second guessing myself
Good grief. My innocent eyes.... :whistle: :D
Between all these replies and talk about boxes, boots and nix... this thread! :snog: :kisses: :kiss:

3sum anyone? :D :lick:

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Still on my mind.... :whistle:
Some superb memories made..
Some to forget, some to just remember occasionally..
Some to hopefully revisit :sneaky: x

11 September 2016
City
Liverpool
I’ve tried MFF, MMF and FFF threesomes and for me MMF is the best :innocent:

But yes all this talk of threesomes makes me want one

24 February 2016
City
Baldock
I’ve tried MFF, MMF and FFF threesomes and for me MMF is the best :innocent:

But yes all this talk of threesomes makes me want one
We have done mmf and Mrs c loved it one of her long time wants but could never do it but because of the honest under standing of this way of life she felt OK with it so had a go, and that is down to the sort of people you get to meet and chat to on here, so next step is fmfm or ffm

Reactions: Therapon
11 September 2016
City
Liverpool
We have done mmf and Mrs c loved it one of her long time wants but could never do it but because of the honest under standing of this way of life she felt OK with it so had a go, and that is down to the sort of people you get to meet and chat to on here, so next step is fmfm or ffm

That’s why this way of life is amazing hahah! :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Crezy
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Am. I. Bovver'd?

The+Power+of+Three+The+good%2C+the+bad+and+the+ugly+Big%2C+bold+and+beautiful+Education%2C+education%2C+education%E2%80%A6.jpg

You missed MMF...

*sighs*