Threesomes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I've enjoyed MFF threesomes, they were fun! I'd like to try a bi- MMF. Nothing hotter than watching two bi people of the same presenting gender getting intimate. However, I also struggle as I'm never sure what I can do and when, even if we've sat down and discussed it, I always ended up second guessing myself

D

Deleted member 3657

I’m a fan of a straight MFF. I love teaming up with a likeminded lady to absolutely ruin a chap. Been far too long though - a new years resolution has been made!
Chance would be a fine thing.

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Well I have to say I have had the pleasure of both and been able to pleasure two males plus and exploring the same with two females is a plus my strap on came in very handy :whistle:
Naughty you, I promise I don't have dirty naughty thoughts running around my head right

W

Widel0ad1919

2 girls... would love to be able to pleasure them both... but it would have to be the right 2 girls with a great rapport there to make it so much more fulfilling I'm also greedy! ;) xx

Reactions: Pearls