Threesomes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I've been part of many an MMF or even MMMF (ste) but yet to be in an MFF with Linda, is our wish though. Always makes me laugh those guys who think that MFF is going to be all about them having fun with two girls....lol.... from my observation it's always being up the girls having fun with each other and a guy being there too, get my point?
Can't answer that one but surely it's the same for the girls who like to watch or is it just us guys ? Who like to watch

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
our prefered is MFMF if the ladies are bi or not, Done the FFM thing quite a few times and loved it but never done the MMF thing yet but we never say never unless the other guy is Bi then its not gonna happen

D

Deleted member 5247

After high jacking another thread, I thought I would start a specific one. Threesomes, what do you sexy peeps prefer? MMF or FFM
I’m a fan of a straight MFF. I love teaming up with a likeminded lady to absolutely ruin a chap. Been far too long though - a new years resolution has been made!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon