Threesomes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
All in good time. Good things come to those who wait. Hope the Mrs is ok x
She's OK at the moment thanks sweetheart. There WILL be more ambulance trips and hospital stays - she's stuck with this for life. But yes, right now, all is Good, thankyou :) xxxx (and I HOPE you're right about it all happening in good time lol ...sometimes I really wonder!)

D

Deleted member 3411

I've been part of many an MMF or even MMMF (ste) but yet to be in an MFF with Linda, is our wish though. Always makes me laugh those guys who think that MFF is going to be all about them having fun with two girls....lol.... from my observation it's always being up the girls having fun with each other and a guy being there too, get my point?

M

Marky191268

I've been part of many an MMF or even MMMF (ste) but yet to be in an MFF with Linda, is our wish though. Always makes me laugh those guys who think that MFF is going to be all about them having fun with two girls....lol.... from my observation it's always being up the girls having fun with each other and a guy being there too, get my point?
I know exactly what you mean by that lol

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Weve had erm a few ahem ffm,s mr F does join in.. when we are ready... which is pretty nice.. the sensuality between females is epic.. but i am bi-sexual, i dont pretend for my guy.. some do. Why? I genuinely like the closeness with a woman.
We have also had a ffm whilst her hubby watched.. he loved it.. i was concious of him sitting in the corner.. almost to the point of, saying hey ho piley in.. but it was his wish and his desire.. to watch. :eek:

D

Deleted member 3289

Weve had erm a few ahem ffm,s mr F does join in.. when we are ready... which is pretty nice.. the sensuality between females is epic.. but i am bi-sexual, i dont pretend for my guy.. some do. Why? I genuinely like the closeness with a woman.
We have also had a ffm whilst her hubby watched.. he loved it.. i was concious of him sitting in the corner.. almost to the point of, saying hey ho piley in.. but it was his wish and his desire.. to watch. :eek:
Yes doesn't seem right to keep it a spectator sport!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I realise but don't understand...I've got so much to learn...
Everyones different are they not.. i suspect you wouldnt enjoy your lil man being beaten with a stick.. or being chained on all fours to a table leg in a club.. but for some its the ultimate... yes my freind lots to learn. ;) x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Everyones different are they not.. i suspect you wouldnt enjoy your lil man being beaten with a stick.. or being chained on all fours to a table leg in a club.. but for some its the ultimate... yes my freind lots to learn. ;) x
Any questions, you know where i am. X