To Fake Or Not To Fake

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Personally I spent many a year pandering to the former husband who no matter how much training and guidance was given he perceived himself as God in the bedroom....... More like oh my god here we go again :rofl: fake it lol Oscar winning performances
I can still actually remember how many rows of flowers where on the wallpaper.. :whistle:
These days no need to fake. ;)

D

Deleted member 2610

It works both ways...women fake it if the guy doesn't do it for her...men also fake it if she doesn't do it for him. I have in the past when your expected to perform and guess what didn't feel like it...
Since being on here never and coming into this lifestyle hells the ladies are so goddam gorgeous how could you fake...
Ladies if you do then it's your loss should speak up...
By the way not all women are good in bed...we are gifted that all the ladies on SS are bloody fantastic, for some ladies here they may want to see the person behind the looks rather than think every good looking guy is a stud xx :0))

M

meet_the_fockers

This always puzzles me? How does a man fake it? Short of carrying a pot of.. wallpaper paste in their manbag! :confused:

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I have. I was 23 and I hadn't had an orgasm yet. So when Alpha and I started having sex I faked the first one, because I thought I couldn't orgasm. He caught me and wasn't happy. He was really patient about teaching me how to let go and cum.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I've faked, weren't enjoying the experience as going through some fairly post traumatic shit at the time. No matter how hard I tried it was not gonna happen so I faked which for obvious physical reasons is no easy task for a man. Luckily I got away with it but felt bad about it for a while after.

F

Free-lover1

I certainly don't fake and don't have wall paper paste at my bedside. I'd like to think that I don't fall in to the category of my wife's former husband LOL

Reactions: Pearls
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I have faked. One, because he wasn't doing anything for me and I just wanted it to end and two, this was before I had the confidence to say something and show him how to get me off.

Reactions: Colin and Pearls
14 November 2016
City
Chesterfield
I have quite a few times but only so I didn't hurt the others feelings and iv been on the receiving end too

Reactions: Pearls