To gush or not to gush?

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Dragonflypussy69

I have in this last year, learnt to gush. It was weird at 1st, the feeling of needing to pee.... The guy who taught was very passionate, with a very firm hand!! Orgasms amazing. But bruised pussy for a couple of days.... Am grateful for the tuition, (everyday is a school day even in your 40s lol
Sounds awesome, love girls that squirt, even better when they sit on my mouth so I can catch every drop, pure nectar :)

27 April 2015
Mrs A Team does gush in the right hands, (Luckily mine are just right thank goodness), however, it is true that the right buttons have to be pressed, and are not always pressed very well by others lol, but yes it is very sensual and sexy !!

Reactions: Pearls
C

CalvinJWest

My ex girlfriend used to squirt big time. Even just playing with her would cause it to all come dripping down my arm. Was amazing and hot as hell!!

Z

zebo

If you mean the social at The VA, sorry but we can't make it :( but if you're coming to the seaside then you're on !

Reactions: Admin