To gush or not to gush?

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Oi I'm no perv I'll have you know, I'm just browsing the gallery :) Anyway as you say Hazel is the following weekend, that gives me a week to recover.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well that's something we have just found out

@NigelandJulie yes @Admin has built in lots of little helpful gadgets, that one saves you having to leave a thread when you want to know a person's details . . . . clever eh :)
I tried to think of what I would want on a site that I joined.. (I being we - Pearls and I, but of course.. you know what I mean)
And if I joined that site what would I need on there.
There's loads of little goodies and features, more features than any other site in the scene. Yes I know I have some things that need further development and whatnot, but overall everything is there for a reason.
Member popup overlays give huge snippets of info, meaning you can view someone's account details (a lot of info) without actually visiting their profile, including veri's etc.

Read through some of these @NigelandJulie :) x
FAQ And Tutorials

I even make smart little gif's for you all see :D
https://socialswinging.com/threads/what-are-the-little-arrows-on-profiles-what-do-they-mean.1171/

I did have a dedicated FAQ section but was unsure if people were using it, so put it in threads instead.
Perhaps I should put it back?

Reactions: Therapon
Z

zebo

@Admin yes i think that would be a good idea, newbie's need it somewhere where they can see it rather than hunting for it.

B

Bump-n-Grind

Hmmmm, not sure gush quite covers it, I'm not sure if I'm know more for being a prolific squirter or for how quickly hubby can make me do it lol. If anyone ever sees us at a club hubby is aways more than happy to do a demonstration ;) :p