To mask or not to mask

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Are you a masker or antimasker

• No I don’t. I don’t believe I should have to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 17925

Jeez, really how hard can it be ?? ?‍♀️
Before leaving the house, grab your keys .... check, stroke & feed your pussy ...... Its obvious to me ?? ??

• Haha
Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 17925

Better still take it with them then they won’t lose it ..... then they can sort it out anytime of the day ....
Like your thinking !! ? ..... That would also enable them to stroke & play with it ..... Throughout the day !! ???

• wicked
D

Deleted member 17925

For sure ?? ...... Simples !! ??
Could you imagine a bloke being so careless with their one eye Python ?? .... Erh no !! ??

• wicked
D

Deleted member 17925

Errr no ..... they should take a leaf out of our book ..... always keep precious things close to hand ... :D
Good point well made !! A pussy is for loving, stroking, playing with ...... Basically, taking care of as required ...... But we probably are more careful with how the one eye Python is nurtured & how it interacts with any pussy (bald or otherwise) !! ?‍♀️ ?

• Wow
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Good point well made !! A pussy is for loving, stroking, playing with ...... Basically, taking care of as required ...... But we probably are more careful with how the one eye Python is nurtured & how it interacts with any pussy (bald or otherwise) !! ?‍♀️ ?
So now your saying this missing pussy might be bald .... how’s it going to survive without a coat .....

D

Deleted member 17925

So now your saying this missing pussy might be bald .... how’s it going to survive without a coat .....
Every reputable shop sells a pussy coat !! Come on ...... You should know that as a pussy lover !! ??

• Haha
24 June 2019
City
Washington
I lost my pussy a few weeks ago. ? Ran around the estate searching high and low panic stricken. Ended up with R and I rolling around on next doors driveway in all sorts of positions looking under their car for it and trying all sorts to tempt it out. Neighbours watched our attempts from kitchen window! Must be more careful in future! ?