Travel Back In Time....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Blimey what a question.. bearing in mind i was homeless and a street bum.. for quite sometime.. ;)
Hmmmm... im unsure probs not.. i have 4 head strong children.
Two are nurses another an engineer..so theyve turned out pretty sound, although i did have to shake the engineer to within an inch of his life to make him knuckle down ha .Im still battling his drug addiction... . my youngest a lad will probs get the same treatment.. i do believe these days are different you need an education or your fucked..but then i plan to take him far away from england.. nothing left here.
Would i do things differently..??
I partied at 18 went to ibiza.. never slept.. met my future hubbie...
I moved from yorkshire a quiet lil hamlet.. in yorkshire.. to liverpool.. i loved the vibrancy.. i still do the people.. sound as a pound.. its my hometown. Always will be...
I was married for 20 years... it turned really sour gutted.. he was my world.. he turned into a fist weilding bully..
One night i thought feck this fought back.. stand up fisty cuffs never going to win are you.. i ended up in hospital with a lot of missing teeth, a broken nose, cheekbone, and stiches in my face.
I dropped the charges. His family arranged to burn my house down with me and my young girls in it..
The police told me he would serve at least 8 yrs in prison... i dropped the charges.. told them.. id fallen over..
He stalked me to within an inch of my life...
I moved... to bolton.
He died june 20th last year he was 51 he had a massive aortic anyeurism... i do know ge would have been dead before he hit the floor.. of course he died, when i was having a huge party for my birthday.. at cupids!! I got a phone call... from my youngest baby girl..
So would i change it all ... i doubt it, its shaped me....
I have turned from a sweet naive woman.. into a no one ever fecks with me or my loved ones...
Ive been through.. heaps of shit!! Im actually suprised ive turned out so grounded!
And im proud of what ive become. X
STRONG.
wow, thanks for openly sharing this with us. I really admire you for doing that. You're a great, strong woman and you should be proud of yourself, *mwaaah*

D

Deleted member 1402

Ha you numptie..
Im honest as the day is long cutie. ;)
I do wear my heart on my sleeve to a certain.. degree.. when youve got me.. you have me for life. ;) x
Same here, but sadly I've been used so much, that now I rarely go out. In the past 12 months I've been out about 7 times. I got hurt, but tell everyone it's my health holding me back, which is partly true, I'm just scared to make new friends now.

D

Deleted member 1402

Would look after my teeth better. Apart from that.... nope, not a thing :)
Hmmmm, there's a point. I had a brace when I was a teenager, but refused to wear it, so I still have dodgy front teeth.
Now tho, they're weak and chip easily as I have a Vit D deficiency and I never eat or drink dairy products and my meds have weakened them too, so they've stared to chip easily.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I would never have sold my 3.0S Ford Capri ... I do get to attached to old metal ... :(:( She was lovely went sideways at every roundabout and loved a smokey doughnut .... :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: BlancoGoGo
28 May 2015
If you could travel back in time and change just one decision in your life, what would it be?
I would have made a HUGE, big stink at my job the day I quit (I just up and walked off the job in 2006, best decision I ever made) but I wish I like bitched out a rude customer or chewed out an employee I didn't care for. LOL

Reactions: Looby&Lew and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

I would have made a HUGE, big stink at my job the day I quit (I just up and walked off the job in 2006, best decision I ever made) but I wish I like bitched out a rude customer or chewed out an employee I didn't care for. LOL
Gosh, I wouldn't wanna be your customer :eek: :D

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I have no regrets. Sure I've made mistakes in my past but they've taught me some good life lessons. If I were change something in the past it would have been to be there when a girl I know had some bad times with a couple of dick men. She's a beautiful person but she doesn't see it. Men can be fuckwits and she deserves better. And on a lighter note I would have joined socialswinging and met all of you great people sooner!!! You're all awesome.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Blimey what a question.. bearing in mind i was homeless and a street bum.. for quite sometime.. ;)
Hmmmm... im unsure probs not.. i have 4 head strong children.
Two are nurses another an engineer..so theyve turned out pretty sound, although i did have to shake the engineer to within an inch of his life to make him knuckle down ha .Im still battling his drug addiction... . my youngest a lad will probs get the same treatment.. i do believe these days are different you need an education or your fucked..but then i plan to take him far away from england.. nothing left here.
Would i do things differently..??
I partied at 18 went to ibiza.. never slept.. met my future hubbie...
I moved from yorkshire a quiet lil hamlet.. in yorkshire.. to liverpool.. i loved the vibrancy.. i still do the people.. sound as a pound.. its my hometown. Always will be...
I was married for 20 years... it turned really sour gutted.. he was my world.. he turned into a fist weilding bully..
One night i thought feck this fought back.. stand up fisty cuffs never going to win are you.. i ended up in hospital with a lot of missing teeth, a broken nose, cheekbone, and stiches in my face.
I dropped the charges. His family arranged to burn my house down with me and my young girls in it..
The police told me he would serve at least 8 yrs in prison... i dropped the charges.. told them.. id fallen over..
He stalked me to within an inch of my life...
I moved... to bolton.
He died june 20th last year he was 51 he had a massive aortic anyeurism... i do know ge would have been dead before he hit the floor.. of course he died, when i was having a huge party for my birthday.. at cupids!! I got a phone call... from my youngest baby girl..
So would i change it all ... i doubt it, its shaped me....
I have turned from a sweet naive woman.. into a no one ever fecks with me or my loved ones...
Ive been through.. heaps of shit!! Im actually suprised ive turned out so grounded!
And im proud of what ive become. X
STRONG.
Sorry you had to go through that to find yourself. I hate bullies and woulda happily arranged for his demise sooner had I known you and what he was doing to you. But you're here now and well - as you put it, STRONG. Feels good doesn't it. Good on you girl x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I so know that feeling having spent many years working for a bank x

Reactions: Drac Morbis