Travel Back In Time....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
There's definatly some cars I wish I'd kept or horses i wish id backed but the main thing I would change is my tolerance with peaple. wouldn't swap looby that goes without saying.

Reactions: MP386
28 May 2015
Wow that's not a good place to be. You're better off out of that x
Indeed. I felt like a 1000 pound weight had been lifted off me when I quit. I didn't even go in. I walked up the building, saw inside that my position was AGAIN not filled, and a manager had filled in for me as usual. This means it would be JUST me all day. I said fuck that, and fucking turned around and went home, back to bed. I called the next day and told them I quit. This was 10 years ago and I understand they STILL have issues filling my position. LOL

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I wouldn't change a thing. Regardless of the good and bad experiences it's all part of life's learning curve.
Plus if I did there is a good chance I wouldn't be on here posting at silly o'clock in the morning

28 May 2015
I wouldn't change a thing. Regardless of the good and bad experiences it's all part of life's learning curve.
Plus if I did there is a good chance I wouldn't be on here posting at silly o'clock in the morning
Of course no one can change the past. The most we can do is learn from our experiences and hopefully live a good life. :D

Reactions: Admin
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Indeed. I felt like a 1000 pound weight had been lifted off me when I quit. I didn't even go in. I walked up the building, saw inside that my position was AGAIN not filled, and a manager had filled in for me as usual. This means it would be JUST me all day. I said fuck that, and fucking turned around and went home, back to bed. I called the next day and told them I quit. This was 10 years ago and I understand they STILL have issues filling my position. LOL
Serves them right x