• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Travel Back In Time....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1402

wow, thanks for openly sharing this with us. I really admire you for doing that. You're a great, strong woman and you should be proud of yourself, *mwaaah*

D

Deleted member 1402

Ha you numptie..
Im honest as the day is long cutie.
I do wear my heart on my sleeve to a certain.. degree.. when youve got me.. you have me for life. x
Same here, but sadly I've been used so much, that now I rarely go out. In the past 12 months I've been out about 7 times. I got hurt, but tell everyone it's my health holding me back, which is partly true, I'm just scared to make new friends now.

D

Deleted member 1402

I would have never got the internet so soon hahah, would have cancelled a lot of big no nos
I'd have been lost without it these pat 11 years. Never really bothered with it til then.

D

Deleted member 1402

Would look after my teeth better. Apart from that.... nope, not a thing
Hmmmm, there's a point. I had a brace when I was a teenager, but refused to wear it, so I still have dodgy front teeth.
Now tho, they're weak and chip easily as I have a Vit D deficiency and I never eat or drink dairy products and my meds have weakened them too, so they've stared to chip easily.

MOTM

9 November 2015
I would never have sold my 3.0S Ford Capri ... I do get to attached to old metal ... She was lovely went sideways at every roundabout and loved a smokey doughnut ....

Reactions: BlancoGoGo
28 May 2015
If you could travel back in time and change just one decision in your life, what would it be?
I would have made a HUGE, big stink at my job the day I quit (I just up and walked off the job in 2006, best decision I ever made) but I wish I like bitched out a rude customer or chewed out an employee I didn't care for. LOL

Reactions: Looby&Lew and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

I would have made a HUGE, big stink at my job the day I quit (I just up and walked off the job in 2006, best decision I ever made) but I wish I like bitched out a rude customer or chewed out an employee I didn't care for. LOL
Gosh, I wouldn't wanna be your customer

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I have no regrets. Sure I've made mistakes in my past but they've taught me some good life lessons. If I were change something in the past it would have been to be there when a girl I know had some bad times with a couple of dick men. She's a beautiful person but she doesn't see it. Men can be fuckwits and she deserves better. And on a lighter note I would have joined socialswinging and met all of you great people sooner!!! You're all awesome.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Sorry you had to go through that to find yourself. I hate bullies and woulda happily arranged for his demise sooner had I known you and what he was doing to you. But you're here now and well - as you put it, STRONG. Feels good doesn't it. Good on you girl x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I so know that feeling having spent many years working for a bank x

Reactions: Drac Morbis
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…