Trimmed, 70's Or Smooth?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I heard the fur purse is back on trend.. I remember the times before we all started shaving ait all orf :eek: Damn :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Then again when you reach my age it turns grey and drops off so winner winner :rofl:

D

Deleted member 11094

I love hair on women and men, a good bush deserves a good stroke:love:

D

Deleted member 11094

Noo, loves the natural curls and waves. But happy to get a brush out if someone asks nicely and want to have their bush pampered ... do people brush their pubes? is this a thing? I have done before, made it look like one of the backstreet boys

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Noo, loves the natural curls and waves. But happy to get a brush out if someone asks nicely and want to have their bush pampered ... do people brush their pubes? is this a thing? I have done before, made it look like one of the backstreet boys
I've just spit my coffee out x

Reactions: PaintedDreams
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I like the 70's thing, electric blue eye shadow, a muff to dive in, brightly coloured stockings and a whimsical come hither look on a lady. Me I shave to the nubbin, because otherwise my cock looks like Ringo Starr

Reactions: PaintedDreams
D

Deleted member 1030

I heard the fur purse is back on trend.. I remember the times before we all started shaving ait all orf :eek: Damn :D
They say that if you keep your muff long enough, it'll come back in to fashion, don't they? :rofl: