Trimmed, 70's Or Smooth?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Smooth for me and Miss C... the funs in the shave as I’ll that razor that’s has a buzz :licking: xxx :0)) T

L

Louise94

Hmm, I don’t really have a preference for myself. I’m quite happy to take requests from whoever is playing in that region.
Come swimsuit season I’m definitely more on top of everything - my mum always said growing up; tobacco strings hanging out of your cozzie isn’t the best look.

As for others, I prefer natural but I’d rather you just do what you want. I’ve always liked hairy blokes (I don’t know when it started)...long hair, beards, hairy hands, chest...it looks a bit odd then if all their downstairs is bare... :D

xxx

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I like it smooth as a babies bum :DAlthough I don't mind a bit of fuzz and trimmed can look extremely sexy ;)

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 6127

Must admit that I can’t remember seeing trimmed or hairy pussy in the flesh for a few good years.

Remember in younger days putting head torch on and getting the machete out to find the path :sneaky: xxx :0)) T