• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Trimmed, 70's Or Smooth?

MOTM

18 July 2015
I heard the fur purse is back on trend.. I remember the times before we all started shaving ait all orf Damn

MOTM

18 July 2015
Then again when you reach my age it turns grey and drops off so winner winner

D

Deleted member 11094

I love hair on women and men, a good bush deserves a good stroke

D

Deleted member 11094

Noo, loves the natural curls and waves. But happy to get a brush out if someone asks nicely and want to have their bush pampered ... do people brush their pubes? is this a thing? I have done before, made it look like one of the backstreet boys

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Noo, loves the natural curls and waves. But happy to get a brush out if someone asks nicely and want to have their bush pampered ... do people brush their pubes? is this a thing? I have done before, made it look like one of the backstreet boys
I've just spit my coffee out x

Reactions: PaintedDreams
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I like the 70's thing, electric blue eye shadow, a muff to dive in, brightly coloured stockings and a whimsical come hither look on a lady. Me I shave to the nubbin, because otherwise my cock looks like Ringo Starr

Reactions: PaintedDreams
D

Deleted member 1030

I heard the fur purse is back on trend.. I remember the times before we all started shaving ait all orf Damn
They say that if you keep your muff long enough, it'll come back in to fashion, don't they?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…