Truth Or Dare!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I know.... ;)

@MickeyBlueBalls see my post here my friend. Ofc being @bill90125 thread he may wish to clarify. (y)
Well I think in his absence, and that you have the SS stars on your collar, the decision should be yours. My interpretation is you're dared/truth'd. You choose whichever and do it. Then once you've done it you get to choose who should be next?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well I think in his absence, and that you have the SS stars on your collar, the decision should be yours. My interpretation is you're dared/truth'd. You choose whichever and do it. Then once you've done it you get to choose who should be next?
Yes that's exactly how I perceive it to be too. :)

B

bill90125

Pah! I leave you all alone for 10 minutes (ok, maybe more) and come back to chaos!! Truth is, I was kinda making it up as I went along, but I *do* know that the victim, selected by the previous victim is offered a choice - truth or dare!

D

Deleted member 3289

I shall get creative...though may need to use a flash at this time of night...if not all shall be revealed at dawn...you're already on a promise!!

Reactions: Admin and bill90125