Truth Or Dare!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Pah! I leave you all alone for 10 minutes (ok, maybe more) and come back to chaos!! Truth is, I was kinda making it up as I went along, but I *do* know that the victim, selected by the previous victim is offered a choice - truth or dare!
You made it up!! Shocking shocking billy boy!!

A

anniefanniewannie22

Party pooper!
But a pic is what I have in mind....actually I believe it originated in @anniefanniewannie22 's mind? Something to do with a bicycle and a pair of sunglasses?
A promise and a week's grace would suffice to continue the game?
Thank you for supporting a gentle reminder, or I will have to beat him with a big stick lol, we don't mind if the pic is taken in the bike shed :p xx

D

Deleted member 3289

Thank you for supporting a gentle reminder, or I will have to beat him with a big stick lol, we don't mind if the pic is taken in the bike shed :p xx
Oooh...in demand from two luscious ladies...what a thrill...may string this out a little longer...and I'll bring my own big stick...

Reactions: BlancoGoGo
D

Deleted member 3289

As the instigator I'm voting with BlancoGoGo ;).
Well with both @BlancoGoGo and @anniefanniewannie22 right behind me, I'd say it's time to pass on the batton to @Pearls

So...my dare is to act out that recent fantasy of yours -I recalls it involve you with another lush lady, the shower, @Admin of course, a loafer (or did I add that?), and a bedroom scene. One photo will do -unless you want to PM me the video?!

Or truth...who are the top three wayward pupils most likely to be called in to the head mistresses' office at the Christmas bash?