Tv/F Tv/M couples on sites

• Thread starter jenniferjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

jenniferjones

I have noticed that there is no option for a couple that are TV/F on this site.
It is not an uncommon problem. I find most sites are the same.
If you are not a TV or have Tv friends then it is unlikely anybody would notice.
It is lovely that Trans people are being integrated in society and being accepted, but we do have normal relationships too. ;)
I suppose from an outside point of view it is difficult to understand the complex of Transgender and all the variations.
Is somebody a male but with a fetish for stockings?
In my case I am TV. I would never meet as male.
I am in a relationship with a Female.
Yes she knows, no it doesn't bother her, yes she is understanding.
Wait understanding? She understands that a good percentage of my life i am in make up and heels?
Like I understand that she likes to watch corrie on wednesday, no I understand that she needs to eat to live.

Anyway, there is no option for TV/F or TV/M or TV/TV on log in.
I might of put that I am TV/F relationship else.
NO we do not want a free some this afternoon at 3pm

But maybe in the future!
Just thought I would say. Not moaning (am i?) just observing.
Jen
xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Jen,
Okay duly noted and taken on board...
Whilst I covered what I thought were most angles, I did indeed neglect TV/f or even TV/m couples.
I am redoing some of these as we speak, to make things easier for people, so I shall included these two options TV/f & TV/m couples.
I will let you know when completed so you can readjust your account.
Many thanks and good observation :) x

M

meet_the_fockers

This site is in its early days, it's a learning curve for all involved, as a few have stated above, it's an honest oversight. As is also stated above, they are moving quickly to rectify.
I'm actually in ore at the Admin, and mods interaction, and participation with the, members on this site. I for one, as I suggest many, wouldn't have a clue where to start, getting a site like this up and running. The friendliness on this site, is par excellent. Which is one of the reasons I jumped ship, and find myself here more and more, and much less on another well known site.
Somewhere which I've been for the last 5yrs... Speaks volumes.. Do you not think..?? It would have taken other Admin..A little ahem.. More than 10 mins to address. Even.. if at all.. if?.. by chance it was noted. I take my hat off to all.
Only kissing ass, I have my eye on a certain mods draws :D ;D...

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
This site is in its early days, it's a learning curve for all involved, as a few have stated above, it's an honest oversight. As is also stated above, they are moving quickly to rectify.
I'm actually in ore at the Admin, and mods interaction, and participation with the, members on this site. I for one, as I suggest many, wouldn't have a clue where to start, getting a site like this up and running. The friendliness on this site, is par excellent. Which is one of the reasons I jumped ship, and find myself here more and more, and much less on another well known site.
Somewhere which I've been for the last 5yrs... Speaks volumes.. Do you not think..?? It would have taken other Admin..A little ahem.. More than 10 mins to address. Even.. if at all.. if?.. by chance it was noted. I take my hat off to all.
Only kissing ass, I have my eye on a certain mods draws :D ;D...
You tart I new there was a motive behind this fabulous speach and keep your hands off my staff....
On a serious note thankyou and we do try our very best and as you can see we are still toddling xxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you for that amazing statement!
Really appreciated. Yes we will take notice of everything and if I can amend something, change something or address it - I will. We will. But tech and site side of things is down to me, so I will always do whatever I can..IF I can.

Thank you and much appreciated, it really is....
For everyone's attention, I am working on it now and it will take me all of today to tomorrow to rectify;
http://socialswinging.com/threads/adjusting-settings.760/

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Really appreciated. Yes we will take notice of everything and if I can amend something, change something or address it - I will. We will. But tech and site side of things is down to me, so I will always do whatever I can..IF I can.

For everyone's attention, I am working on it now and it will take me all of today to tomorrow to rectify;
Go admin:whipping:

M

meet_the_fockers

You tart I new there was a motive behind this fabulous speach and keep your hands off my staff....
On a serious note thankyou and we do try our very best and as you can see we are still toddling xxx
Tart?! OI I resemble that remark.. I have my eye on a few tasty knix.. Slurp!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I'm a pretty straight talking kind of girl.. I tend to say it like it is.. Sometimes it does get me in hot water :D

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As I just said on the thread mentioning this;
Also whilst I am at it peeps, I am adjusting the interests fields as these were designed for - MFF or MMFF etc...
Some peeps put skiing and mountaineering in them, fair cop, but wrong place... so am adjusting this too.
:p
Will take me considerable time so please bear with me.. Thank you! :) x

M

meet_the_fockers

As I just said on the thread mentioning this;
Also whilst I am at it peeps, I am adjusting the interests fields as these were designed for - MFF or MMFF etc...
Some peeps put skiing and mountaineering in them, fair cop, but wrong place... so am adjusting this too.
:p
Will take me considerable time so please bear with me.. Thank you! :) x
Admin can you please take pearl woman into hand, she clearly a flirt.. She keeps flashing her knix at me and everything.. I'm sure I don't know what to do :D :D

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry, was busy taking her in hand.... :D :sneaky:
Now, how may I be of assistance?

Oh yeah..... :whistle:

Aye, was saying actually that her sexy underwear deserves to be wrapped around my face later as it so happens....
Ahem..
I did say I was always professional, didn't I?? o_O