Ultimate Turn Offs

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

OK so we've had ultimate turn on's but what turns you off.
What would make you walk out of a meet or maybe not agree to even meet in the first place.

For me bad hygiene is way up there on the top of the list of turn off. There's nothing worse than someone smelling bad or being downright filthy. Will never forget we had visited a club and Mr Muffet and I were playing in the glory hole room. A guy had "appeared" through one of the holes. The smell emanating from his nether regions was nothing short of disgusting.
I think I may have commented loud enough for him to hear. Then we were out of there lol. So yeah bad hygiene......YUK! lol xxxxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What would make you walk out of a meet or maybe not agree to even meet in the first place.

For me bad hygiene is way up there on the top of the list of turn off. There's nothing worse than someone smelling bad or being downright filthy. Will never forget we had visited a club and Mr Muffet and I were playing in the glory hole room. A guy had "appeared" through one of the holes. The smell emanating from his nether regions was nothing short of disgusting.
I think I may have commented loud enough for him to hear. Then we were out of there lol. So yeah bad hygiene......YUK! lol xxxxxx
Really?? :sick::sick:
My thing too Miss Minxy Muffet - hygiene.. perfect hygiene is a must. xx

M

Mootje

HAHAHAHA, don't I love the Scrunchy she is so very herself LOVE YA XXXX

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

Insults, people being pushy, I have a great dislike of when I'm told that my unwillingness to try something is because I'm narrow minded, I'm not I just know what I like. Pain has a bad effect on me although I have been known to like the occasional nails in my butt as I hump. Also passivity, if a woman shows no sign of enjoying what I'm saying or doing I get the idea she doesn't really want me there.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Like most bad hygine is up there, my other big turn offs are
1. Over long finger nail, look they just shouldn't be an inch longer than you finger and shaped in to point.
2. Sexy school girl anything, I grew out of school girl when I left school.
3. Body hair, really shaving isn't that hard.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Ok the usual hygiene but feet for me also.... I hate ugly feet with bad nails, I always look at feet first :sick::sick:xx
well nothing worse than bad feet lol.

For me it hygiene as with most people i do like good personal hygiene. but for me the biggest turn off is over powering aftershaves and perfumes as you can taste them for days after urggghhh

D

Deleted member 3411

What's wrong with my old faded cut-off jeans and surfer T shirt?
I try to look good but over-dressing as an SG 'can' look like you're trying too hard and therefore might expect too much...Well I think so. That said I wore an all white outfit to a 'White night' once and just dressing up made me feel excited.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
24 November 2015
What's wrong with my old faded cut-off jeans and surfer T shirt?
I try to look good but over-dressing as an SG 'can' look like you're trying too hard and therefore might expect too much...Well I think so. That said I wore an all white outfit to a 'White night' once and just dressing up made me feel excited.
haha id run a mile from that attire surfer tshirt indeed