Ultimate Turn Offs

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Another bug bare, but it's mainly what I see on fetish sites....the need to have an Amazon wishlist, or sex toy wishlists. I'm not talking about the finance Dommes either.
Yup, I'll have an expensive fucking machine, luxury sex toys and expensive lingerie!o_O

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Another bug bare, but it's mainly what I see on fetish sites....the need to have an Amazon wishlist, or sex toy wishlists. I'm not talking about the finance Dommes either.
Yup, I'll have an expensive fucking machine, luxury sex toys and expensive lingerie!o_O
I don't see that as a turn off more I ain't touching you with a barge pole thing.

B

Bump-n-Grind

Like everyone else hygiene is paramount, so bad hygiene has to top the list.
Long finger nails on a guy, seriously if they're too long the woman you're with will be climbing the walls but it will be to get away, not though the pleasure you may think your fingers are giving :eek:.

Pushiness is never good.

Up your own arseness is a trait that would soon have us heading in the opposite direction.

Poor appearance/dress, we've made an effort we like the same in return.

This is our take on the hairy bloke thing, now we all, I think, appreciate a degree of grooming. But we can't help but laugh when there's a really hairy guy who leaves everything hairy but has a completely clean shaven groin area. Shave your cock & balls(& back & crack lol) certainly but perhaps a bit of progression with the razor & clippers would look a bit better & more organic.

Really drunk isn't a good look as a swinger, we all need some Dutch courage but not too much.

Couples that are clearly only interested the female half. Whether it's on a site, on a meet or at a club nothing can be more insulting to the male half. Whilst we may not be as pretty as the female couples generally come as couples & should be treated as such.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but when I do I'll be back :sneaky::D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh don't get me started on them, I see these lists all the time and sorry but I don't get it. Ok buy me a gift and I'll send you a pic, have some self respect x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Long finger nails on a guy, seriously if they're too long the woman you're with will be climbing the walls but it will be to get away, not though the pleasure you may think your fingers are giving :eek:.

Pushiness is never good.

Up your own arseness is a trait that would soon have us heading in the opposite direction.

This is our take on the hairy bloke thing, now we all, I think, appreciate a degree of grooming. But we can't help but laugh when there's a really hairy guy who leaves everything hairy but has a completely clean shaven groin area. Shave your cock & balls(& back & crack lol) certainly but perhaps a bit of progression with the razor & clippers would look a bit better & more organic.

Really drunk isn't a good look as a swinger, we all need some Dutch courage but not too much.

Couples that are clearly only interested the female half. Whether it's on a site, on a meet or at a club nothing can be more insulting to the male half. Whilst we may not be as pretty as the female couples generally come as couples & should be treated as such.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but when I do I'll be back :sneaky::D
Very well put can't wait for the rest go you seriously you've made some good points much better than I could lew

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Pushiness is never good.

Very well put can't wait for the rest go you seriously you've made some good points much better than I could lew

I completely agree with you here Lew, a very well structured reply, well thought out and lots of valid points.
Absolutely:)

19 March 2015
Pushiness is never good.

Personally I think these two are what would sit with us too... (personally speaking) of course hygiene is everyone's toplist, but being up your own arse and very pushy is just a no go.
Along with that is ignorance, neither of us abide ignorant people whatsoever. As in, people who literally can ignore you and what you have to say, and only focus on themselves...

@Pearls will be instantly turned off, and all it will do is rile me. ;)

Oh and another one actually, is people who see only one person with us a couple and not us both.
That really sticks in my throat. x

M

meet_the_fockers

Personally I think these two are what would sit with us too... (personally speaking) of course hygiene is everyone's toplist, but being up your own arse and very pushy is just a no go.
Along with that is ignorance, neither of us abide ignorant people whatsoever. As in, people who literally can ignore you and what you have to say, and only focus on themselves...

@Pearls will be instantly turned off, and all it will do is rile me. ;)

Oh and another one actually, is people who see only one person with us a couple and not us both.
That really sticks in my throat. x
Yeah ignorance, up their own kippers... cant abide it.. bullies too mega turn off..
Hygiene.. hmmm bit of a spit n wipe n we're good to go.. :D