Ultimate Turn Offs

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Like I've posted before VV
Each to their own, if you enjoy it then enjoy it
:):):):):):)
It's not something I could do with just anyone though, hence why I've not done itfor so long.
I like your attitude of each to their own. Far more polite than eeewwww, ya dirty bitch! :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oooh I have so many!

Bad hygiene
Bad breath (sadly some people dont realise that brushing doesnt get rid if you have hallitosis)
Pushy men
People who basically want to turn up get their cock sucked and do nothing in return.
Unintelligent people and text speak - I can understand dyslexia etc but laziness isnt nice!

Dishonesty and lies are a major turn off!

Weirdly oral on me.. Never been the biggest fan of it or even a guy playing with my clit, it hurts and they think they are gods gift still!

Oh dear i sound like a right grumpus!! Im not honest :)
(y)(y)

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Oooh I have so many!

Bad hygiene
Bad breath (sadly some people dont realise that brushing doesnt get rid if you have hallitosis)
Pushy men
People who basically want to turn up get their cock sucked and do nothing in return.
Unintelligent people and text speak - I can understand dyslexia etc but laziness isnt nice!

Dishonesty and lies are a major turn off!

Weirdly oral on me.. Never been the biggest fan of it or even a guy playing with my clit, it hurts and they think they are gods gift still!

Oh dear i sound like a right grumpus!! Im not honest :)
not a grumpus at all! I can understand the clit thing, I'm the same with my nipples!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls