Ultimate Turn Offs

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Hmmmm,
1) personal hygiene (smell, teeth, nails Etc)
2) text speak (large amounts of it)
3) heavy biting, during foreplay
4) they taste bad !!!!!!!!!!!!! (wherever lol)

Other than that, no other real issues lol xx

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 4389

As many have said poor hygiene, lack of effort, pushy expectations, a lover who just knows in their own mind they're great and so doesn't bother tuning in to see if their partner is enjoying it, less than perfect manners, young guns.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Focus seems to be a lot on male hygiene here - what about the ladies with the l'eau du Grimsby fishing trawler perfume. Surely that has to rank as equally revolting. I was at a consulate dinner at Mumbai where I met up with a young lady who emanated class and sultry sophistication. Almost everything about her was perfect - hair, make up, dress, personality etc. We swapped numbers and arranged to meet the following day. The date went really well and as we were about to depart I was asked if I wanted to pop in for a quick coffee. So at the point of when I thought all my birthdays had come at once and ironically following a beautiful meal at a fish restaurant I obliged with the coffee, well it would have been rude not to. Anyway to cut it short to date had one of the best blowjobs ever and obviously being unselfish I wanted to return the favour. And so without further adieu I proceeded to the lady garden in earnest and holy lord punch me in the face and call me your bitch - well I nearly passed out. In my attempts to preserve her dignity and keep my lovely meal down I slowly worked my way back up with ever so increasingly but gentle kisses to her thighs and navel with her upper body set as my objective to escape the fumes. Unfortunately she had other ideas and shoved my head back down there to the point where I was trying to push back damn she was strong and thought I liked it rough. Eventually I managed to break free and with burning aching arms - felt like I'd finished a gym workout proceeded to dress and get the hell outa tuna town. Two weeks later I was assigned to her team and was the longest three days of my life. She spoke only once to me to ask if I could recommend any more fish restaurants. True story.

27 April 2015
Hmmmm,
1) personal hygiene (smell, teeth, nails Etc)
2) text speak (large amounts of it)
3) heavy biting, during foreplay
4) they taste bad !!!!!!!!!!!!! (wherever lol)

Other than that, no other real issues lol xx
One more : foreskins too tight to retract fully (doesn't feel/taste right in various situations)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Focus seems to be a lot on male hygiene here - what about the ladies with the l'eau du Grimsby fishing trawler perfume. Surely that has to rank as equally revolting. I was at a consulate dinner at Mumbai where I met up with a young lady who emanated class and sultry sophistication. Almost everything about her was perfect - hair, make up, dress, personality etc. We swapped numbers and arranged to meet the following day. The date went really well and as we were about to depart I was asked if I wanted to pop in for a quick coffee. So at the point of when I thought all my birthdays had come at once and ironically following a beautiful meal at a fish restaurant I obliged with the coffee, well it would have been rude not to. Anyway to cut it short to date had one of the best blowjobs ever and obviously being unselfish I wanted to return the favour. And so without further adieu I proceeded to the lady garden in earnest and holy lord punch me in the face and call me your bitch - well I nearly passed out. In my attempts to preserve her dignity and keep my lovely meal down I slowly worked my way back up with ever so increasingly but gentle kisses to her thighs and navel with her upper body set as my objective to escape the fumes. Unfortunately she had other ideas and shoved my head back down there to the point where I was trying to push back damn she was strong and thought I liked it rough. Eventually I managed to break free and with burning aching arms - felt like I'd finished a gym workout proceeded to dress and get the hell outa tuna town. Two weeks later I was assigned to her team and was the longest three days of my life. She spoke only once to me to ask if I could recommend any more fish restaurants. True story.
Epic :D
Though I shouldn't laugh or grin really.. :sick:
Of course it works both ways..

27 April 2015
Yes your right, We too have experienced this but I have to say honestly, not very often thank goodness !!! Lol !

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
One of my hates is people with huge egos that think they are gods gift, come accross them all the time, most of the time they are not gods gift, sadly... We tend to laugh and walk away (y)
Hygeine, no comment, smelly people who make no effort but apart from that I just love people what ever colour shape or size, love getting to know the mind and personality, the ultimate turn on is what is inside :Dxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Guess my ultimate turn off would be hygiene, along with most other peoples i would imagine..
Closely followed by people who, pen an exhaustive list of do, s and don'ts..
I'm sure ive posted this before..
People who are up their own arses.. who clearly think they are upon high on a pedestal.. looking down on the mere mortals...

M

MickeyBlueBalls

1st. Bad Hygiene
1st. Transvestites (sorry I know each to their own and all that but it turns me off)
1st. Personality (too loud mostly)
1st. Pushy people
1st. Obesity

Ok I tried to put them into a top 10 of turn-offs for me but to be honest any of the above would make play a non-starter for me.

Other things are yes as someone said, "don't knock it till you have tried it" attitudes, I have never put my head in a fire but know I wouldn't like it, passive partners, if you don't appear to be enjoying what I am doing then I won't carry on doing it, those obviously taking one for the team ie doing it because their partners want them to, takers, I am a giver but I do like a bit of reciprocal fun too, swearing, ok saying "fuck me" and can be a turn on or often required to make a joke funny but swearing as part of normal conversation just doesn't do anything for me, moustaches or beards (on women), lot's of pubic hair (prefer shaved but can cope with some hair or landing strips), being over questioned on our personal lives, (most won't get too much of this but with our age difference we find quite a few people cannot get their heads round why we are together and try to interrogate us for a reason, it is because we love each other and for us it works).
So you're not too fussy then?? :)

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Guess my ultimate turn off would be hygiene, along with most other peoples i would imagine..
Closely followed by people who, pen an exhaustive list of do, s and don'ts..
I'm sure ive posted this before..
People who are up their own arses.. who clearly think they are upon high on a pedestal.. looking down on the mere mortals...
Lmao