Ultimate Turn Offs

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Had others voiced an opinion I would agree, some did, some said they did but then warned me as to my future conduct, that is not an opinion that is saying I broke site rules and was wrong to answer the question honestly, personally I do not think I broke any rules nor do I think people should be offended by my personal choice and if they are then it is them that have a problem not me, many profiles state age limits, size limits even colour limits, these are accepted as personal taste, and as I have stated, most sizes are not a turn off for me but I believe there is a big difference between being overweight and being obese. I have no desire to break the site rules and accept the decision of those whose job it is to control the forums, so we leave, no problem, no animosity, nobody really affected by our leaving, now we just need to find out how to leave lol :rofl:
You do of course know the song ..hotel california.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
X

XX

Had others voiced an opinion I would agree, some did, some said they did but then warned me as to my future conduct, that is not an opinion that is saying I broke site rules and was wrong to answer the question honestly, personally I do not think I broke any rules nor do I think people should be offended by my personal choice and if they are then it is them that have a problem not me, many profiles state age limits, size limits even colour limits, these are accepted as personal taste, and as I have stated, most sizes are not a turn off for me but I believe there is a big difference between being overweight and being obese. I have no desire to break the site rules and accept the decision of those whose job it is to control the forums, so we leave, no problem, no animosity, nobody really affected by our leaving, now we just need to find out how to leave lol :rofl:

Jed put your teddies back in the cot and stay, you stated your opinion which you have every right to but used a word 'Obese' which caused offence to a few, rightly or wrongly and probabably not how you meant it to be taken. We can't argue as we too have preferences, one of which is age, C doesn't want to play with anyone older than her dad, which rules you out, for example :whistle:

Take it as it is meant, it's an internet forum and not always easy to see the tone in which posts are made. Hardly a big deal.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Why do I need to be mindful if I didn't break any rules ?
To be mindful of the consideration of others..
1st. Transvestites (sorry I know each to their own and all that but it turns me off)
1st. Obesity
These two..
Whilst you didn't break the rules, you were only asked to be mindful of such comments in future.
We're a very diverse site with many t-girls, TS ladies, and more.. This can be viewed as offensive to those. It's a gentle reminder to just please be mindful of others.

As I mentioned, you are free to voice an opinion but people are also free to disagree.
I will refrain from deleting your information, media & account etc until you decide. :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Why do I need to be mindful if I didn't break any rules ? why was it ok for you to get personal with me when I had not made personal comments about anyone else in particular ? would you construe your comment "
guess tact and diplomacy, aren't one of your strong points..." NOT to be a personal comment against me ?

Now some think our decision to leave is a knee jerk reaction, so I will wait 24hours and then make my decision and in the meantime will refrain from making any further comments.
I shall put an end to it.. you are clearly jumping up n down
Surely you can see/understand that you don't need to be rule breaking to be mindful.. i was actually asking you to be mindful of peoples feelings..
As far as i am concerned my discussion.. and Opinions on the matter are done.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We have given it 24 hours so as not to make a "knee jerk" decision we have decided that we would like to close our account,

I do not think it is in the interest of the site or ourselves for us to remain members and so, without malice we believe it better for all concerned if we simply leave the site.
Okay on it. Good luck for the future.

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Wait wait wait hang on a in, you like watersports but nothing sexual?????

is it a turn on? do you feel submissive to the person you are being peed on by? or do you do the peeing and just feel empowered by peeing on someone?

im losted
Perhaps he meant canoeing?

Reactions: Admin and MrTrilB