Ultimate Turn Ons

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
I really like my feet being worshipped. I am also really after a pair of vampire glaoves..... That's in addition I need desperately in my kit!

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What are these gloves
Play gloves.. ;)

Vampire%20closeup.jpg

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
There's so much for me and looby to yet experience for me it's the whole thing and from what little experience we've had at clubs and with another couple the whole idea of swinging is a huge turn on. Looking forward to learning more.:whistle::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Z

zebo

A big turn on for me is planning out a new scaffolding device, you have to balance out what the 'victim' wants against the practicalities of design and flexibility of both the design and the victim. I can usually get a basic rig set up, then fine tune it when the victim is present, although sometimes it requires a complete rethink, but its a lot of fun planning the things in my mind.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
A big turn on for me is planning out a new scaffolding device, you have to balance out what the 'victim' wants against the practicalities of design and flexibility of both the design and the victim. I can usually get a basic rig set up, then fine tune it when the victim is present, although sometimes it requires a complete rethink, but its a lot of fun planning the things in my mind.
Deviant; Noun, Adjective; pronounced Zeee-Bow.
;) :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
:eek:

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
i resemble that remark :) or as a recent victim said . . . zebola a lot like the disease, in that he's fooking nasty, makes you shake uncontrollably and sweat profusely, but you have to keep returning for further 'treatment' :)
Fantastic reply! Now that is worthy of it's own space on Wiki :D

Reactions: Pearls
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
Helllo stranger x was wondering if this was our Lola. How have you been? You know my thoughts on feet...need to research the vampire gloves though
I'm all good sweety, how are you doing?
Indeed I know you have a soft spot for a sweet heel!

Reactions: Pearls