Ultimate Turn Ons

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
29 September 2015
City
London
I'm all good sweety, how are you doing?
Indeed I know you have a soft spot for a sweet heel!
Yeah, i've been good. Just working really. Need some playtime soon. Fingers crossed..and indeed. A soft spot or two..

Reactions: Pearls
29 September 2015
City
London
Love oral too. Teasing. Working my way gently. My lips so close, yet so far. I also love the smell of her on my lips (on my 'tache and beard). Love gking home with the aroma of her pussy still fragrant on my lips mmmmm

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
i resemble that remark :) or as a recent victim said . . . zebola a lot like the disease, in that he's fooking nasty, makes you shake uncontrollably and sweat profusely, but you have to keep returning for further 'treatment' :)
So it's you that's made everybody poorly at the VA :sneaky:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

For me it's the sound of a woman moaning with pleasure. Also watching a girl play with toys. Like most men seeing two ladies play, but an unexpected turn on was when a girl gushed all over me when licking her from below.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Where to start lol
Love the thought of being tied up and blindfolded, Mr secretly ushering a woman into the room to lick, suck and finger my pussy before taking off my blindfold and restraints and having to sit in a chair watching me and the woman together.
To be at a ball wearing a huge period gown looking down on the dancing couples from a balcony and being bent over by a gentleman dandy, petticoats hoiked up and taken from behind.
A foursome
Being filmed
Being filmed and the camera man lending a helping finger or two.
I think of sex alot lol x

What are you doing tomorrow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Where to start lol
Love the thought of being tied up and blindfolded, Mr secretly ushering a woman into the room to lick, suck and finger my pussy before taking off my blindfold and restraints and having to sit in a chair watching me and the woman together.
To be at a ball wearing a huge period gown looking down on the dancing couples from a balcony and being bent over by a gentleman dandy, petticoats hoiked up and taken from behind.
A foursome
Being filmed
Being filmed and the camera man lending a helping finger or two.
I think of sex alot lol x
(y):p

Reactions: Therapon
M

markspellar24

Biggest for me is knowing the women is so turned from my oral skills, kissing the whole body, neck down to boobs abit nibble down the stomach kissing n teasing, inner thighs licking n nibbling teasing around the pussy before eventually tasting the wey pussy making the lady moan with passion mmmmm

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
come on @Therapon ive not forgotten haha

Obviously not :rolleyes:

oh @Therapon chop chop trouble spill ya guts :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ok, ok I give up....

For me, a big turn on is trying to find our just what a woman likes and not just assuming I already know. I also love all the usual foreplay, oral, kissing and stroking. I guess what I'm trying to say is if the lady enjoys things then I know I'm going to. Hope that makes sense.

my ultimate turn on trigger i,ll keep to myself

I think you might have answered that elsewhere :whistle::whistle:

24 November 2015
Obviously not :rolleyes:

Ok, ok I give up....

For me, a big turn on is trying to find our just what a woman likes and not just assuming I already know. I also love all the usual foreplay, oral, kissing and stroking. I guess what I'm trying to say is if the lady enjoys things then I know I'm going to. Hope that makes sense.

I think you might have answered that elsewhere :whistle::whistle:
bloody hell finally you feeling ok there teddybear or would you like a hug xx