Ultimate Wish Or Aim

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
I'm going to go off slightly on a tangent but for me it's kissing that's the best. It's the psychology of it, especially if it's someone you haven't kissed before - it's the introduction, the lead in, the anticipation of all that may follow that plays in your head as you kiss...? Nothing more erotic than kissing because of that.

This! This, so much this.....if he/ she doesn't do it for me in the kissing department, it's unlikely to go further...;)

GG x

C

Cuteclive4u

There nothing better than spending a long time kissing teasing licking a lady all over making her feel she special wanted cared for loved mmmmm

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
P

PandMp

For me (M) I love the feeling of getting p right to the brink of orgasm and then stopping for a few moments till the urge dies down a bit so I can then build her back up. I tend to do this a few times before I make her orgasm and find that it drives her wild lol xx

P

peakcouple

Not sure if we both have any ultimate aims... as long as we are both enjoying ourselves, that's what counts (y)

Although I will say, I like to watch Mrs with others, get to see her from a different perspective, watching someone between her legs does tend to get me a bit erm....excited shall we say! ;)

I know what answer Mrs M will give for me..... she likes to watch me cum :love:

Exactly the same here! Watching your other half doing bi play is fun too. Guess the ultimate is to have a few nice cums with other people, in a relaxed and uninhibited situation.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

For me it's the thrill of the chase, the anticipation of what's to come. The verbal foreplay is probably my biggest turn on. Although the physical stuff is/can be great. I suppose it depends on the company really as some prefer the direct approach over the art of seduction.

M

Mr.Mystery

OK just wondering on this.
As a man you'd think the highlight of play for me would be orgasm and that release. But actually my greatest thrill is licking a sexy Lady to HER orgasm. The feeling of her pleasure rising is a big thrill and I have been known to hold on tight to 'Keep in there' as she explodes...Had a few sore lips through that too. Also let's be honest as a man I'll cum after just a few minutes, oral can be fun for hours.
So peeps, what is your ultimate thrill? Can be selfish or unselfish.
I am with you all the way with that. I'd rather make a woman orgasm many times than me once!

T

Twickerman

Making her lose control, so she stops being aware of the what and the where and just craves more. Yes it takes trust on her part and focus on mine but when somebody lets go and lets you take them on that magic carpet ride of pleasure, it is a rare but beautiful thing.