Ultimate Wish Or Aim

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

I guess it all depends upon your personal outlook. Some like 'in your face' raunchiness but but Linda and I like sensuality and seduction so slowly unwrapping someone in sexy clothes is far nicer than instant nudity.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I guess it all depends upon your personal outlook. Some like 'in your face' raunchiness but but Linda and I like sensuality and seduction so slowly unwrapping someone in sexy clothes is far nicer than instant nudity.
Exactly (y)(y)

Reactions: Looby&Lew
D

Deleted member 3411

It occurs to me that the fact that when you get to a club you go to the changing rooms, remove your kit then go to the rooms is a bit of a missed point. Perhaps us guys should watch the girls undress each other then take the clothes to the lockers

M

meet_the_fockers

It occurs to me that the fact that when you get to a club you go to the changing rooms, remove your kit then go to the rooms is a bit of a missed point. Perhaps us guys should watch the girls undress each other then take the clothes to the lockers
:rofl:
Nothing finer than a pretty minx in lacey knix.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls