• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Ultimate Wish Or Aim

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby

This! This, so much this.....if he/ she doesn't do it for me in the kissing department, it's unlikely to go further...

GG x

C

Cuteclive4u

There nothing better than spending a long time kissing teasing licking a lady all over making her feel she special wanted cared for loved mmmmm

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
P

PandMp

For me (M) I love the feeling of getting p right to the brink of orgasm and then stopping for a few moments till the urge dies down a bit so I can then build her back up. I tend to do this a few times before I make her orgasm and find that it drives her wild lol xx

P

peakcouple

Exactly the same here! Watching your other half doing bi play is fun too. Guess the ultimate is to have a few nice cums with other people, in a relaxed and uninhibited situation.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

For me it's the thrill of the chase, the anticipation of what's to come. The verbal foreplay is probably my biggest turn on. Although the physical stuff is/can be great. I suppose it depends on the company really as some prefer the direct approach over the art of seduction.

M

Mr.Mystery

I am with you all the way with that. I'd rather make a woman orgasm many times than me once!

T

Twickerman

Making her lose control, so she stops being aware of the what and the where and just craves more. Yes it takes trust on her part and focus on mine but when somebody lets go and lets you take them on that magic carpet ride of pleasure, it is a rare but beautiful thing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…