Vaping.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Well done!
I am still having issues with my throat. After speaking for some time, I sound like I've sucked on helium. Mickey Mouse.. I am really struggling with it! Grrr.
But well done, that's really good. I get the odd craving now and again but am well over smoking now. :)

If you’re struggling with your throat are you intolerant to one of the ingredients PG/VG. I had a cold and couldn’t shake off the sore throat for week. It was the juice being 50/50. Went to an VG 80% PG 20% and this had an instant effect

Good luck all

Reactions: Pearls
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
If you’re struggling with your throat are you intolerant to one of the ingredients PG/VG. I had a cold and couldn’t shake off the sore throat for week. It was the juice being 50/50. Went to an VG 80% PG 20% and this had an instant effect

Good luck all
Sorry just seen the other quotes doh

Reactions: Pearls and Stew
26 October 2018
I’ve just changed from Aspire nautilus coil to Aspire Cleito and running it at 33w and it’s working great

Reactions: Pearls
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
We always mix our own juices :p and just before I stopped vaping I went to pure vg at 2mg then 0. Worked for me

N xxx
I’m on 0mg on a 80/20 mix but I was never addicted to the nicotine when smoking I was a knob and addicted to the habit. I feel at the minute I’m vaping less out of work so might look to quit altogether after 4 1/2 years

10 July 2018
And, oddly, just discovered I’ve been using the ‘wrong’ liquid for the vape kit I use. Well, to be fair, the fella spoke to was very insistent “if you enjoy the taste, and the hit, and you’re still vaping, haven’t gone back to smoking, I’m not going to say you’re using the wrong liquid. But yeah, you’re using the wrong liquid.”

heh. (Turns out the kit I use works best with a thicker liquid, is all.)
There’s an update to this…

You’ll remember (or see if you click above) that I was advised to use a thicker liquid… because the liquid/kit/atomiser combination was leaving a dark ml of liquid at the bottom of the tank. The nicotine in the lemon-flavoured liquid - a very pale yellow liquid, as it happens - was being heated too high, by the kit.

And I was advised to change the liquid.

So I did. Went in to my usual place and bought three bottles of 50/50, similar flavour to that I used before… I was warned up-front that I’d have to get used to it; it’d take time, after a year of the other liquid.

(Was told don’t go straight to the other 70/30 because that would be too much of a change; go gradually and if I wanted to continue to the other 70/30 I could do that afterwards. But see how I got on with 50/50.)

So… anyway, I bought three bottles & tried it.

...and…

I. Hate. It.

The closest flavours taste horrible compared to the old liquid. And I don’t like the feel of it in my mouth, the hit to my throat, anything.

Hate it, hate it, hate it.

So, as I use my last bottle of the ‘new’ liquid, I’m kind of torn between toughing it out…

…or saying ‘fuck it’ & going back to the ‘wrong’ liquid - accepting the genuine annoyance of the dirty bit, and wiping it out - at the end of the tank.

And leaning to the latter.

There’s also an element of “Fuck it, I’M paying for the liquids, so I get to have the liquids I like rather than what someone else tells me I should have”.

(But also, there’s a huge part of: ‘you’re a stubborn bastard & you’ve just decided you like things the way they were.’)

Last edited: