Vaping.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Evening all.
Okay, thank you massively due to your help and replies.
Today, after buying a few things along the way, I finally bought a kit I’ve been after for a while which I know is better and will work better for me.
This is obviously personal taste, but I bought a Proton Plex by Innokin then bought a 50ml bottle of this wicked juice just out of a mix of the two juices I’ve been using, which is bliss for me.
They mixed their own liquid of Blood Rush and Celtic Menthol, which for me was win win.
All that, plus a replacement battery for one kit which was only a few weeks old, plus a box of coils for £90. Game on.
I’m getting the hits I needed, after giving up 25-30 rollies a day for 30 years, I knew it wouldn’t be easy but this is now getting what I needed.

So thank you all so much for your help and input. I’ve been slow replying for a few reasons - some due to RL things going on but also I wanted to do my homework before replying. Thanks to everyone who helped with informed replies especially @Vanezza for their in-depth replies.
I’m using sub-ohm direct to lung, on 80 VG as anything lower really messes with me. Xx

But thank you to all who helped. May seem silly to some but this was important to me.
Many thanks x

2FD812DB-3F93-40EA-A986-A65F97AA6A82.jpeg

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Your most welcome just give me a nudge if your ever stuck. Just be aware of battery safety and have spares and a battery charger plus don't put battery's directly into your pocket use a plastic case thingy. Well done your doing fantastic (y)

Vxxx

19 March 2015
Your most welcome just give me a nudge if your ever stuck. Just be aware of battery safety and have spares and a battery charger plus don't put battery's directly into your pocket use a plastic case thingy. Well done your doing fantastic (y)

Vxxx
Yeah I am obviously very alert with electrics etc and won't break the rules. Love the plastic/rubber things they gave. Like battery condoms :D
Will do and thank you. It's taken some fiddling and buying steps to find the right one, but finally got there to get exactly what I have been trying to find.
I get the right balance off this. The only problem I now have is I am reaching for it more and more :rofl: Ommm :D
Thank you and will do. I may look into sorting my own juice. (oooer Matron)... Reason being, this one is menthol but has a stong flava of eucalyptus and berries too? So it's stronger and gives me that 'punch' - a proper throat hit which I like.
Anyway, am waffling..
Thank you, your first few posts to me made perfect sense and it paid off. Thank you xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Yeah I am obviously very alert with electrics etc and won't break the rules. Love the plastic/rubber things they gave. Like battery condoms :D
Will do and thank you. It's taken some fiddling and buying steps to find the right one, but finally got there to get exactly what I have been trying to find.
I get the right balance off this. The only problem I now have is I am reaching for it more and more :rofl: Ommm :D
Thank you and will do. I may look into sorting my own juice. (oooer Matron)... Reason being, this one is menthol but has a stong flava of eucalyptus and berries too? So it's stronger and gives me that 'punch' - a proper throat hit which I like.
Anyway, am waffling..
Thank you, your first few posts to me made perfect sense and it paid off. Thank you xx

Hitting it lots does happen and no problem happy to help

Vxxx

19 March 2015
Hitting it lots does happen and no problem happy to help

Vxxx
Oh I am.... Ommm... :whistle: easily 10ml gone already. :palm:

Thank you, seriously your replies really helped as they were in depth. As I said literally just now to @Pearls - you summed up what I was kind of trying to do and find, and I didn't know what to do. So I checked some things out, then spoke to the shop with my two suggestions and I ended up with the first one I chose anyway so all good.
It's great and honestly I am feeling so good for giving up but feel happier now I have found the right one for me and not feeling it's a drag. Know what I mean? Not hard work. :D
#Waffling :D it's a trait ;) xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Oh I am.... Ommm... :whistle: easily 10ml gone already. :palm:

Thank you, seriously your replies really helped as they were in depth. As I said literally just now to @Pearls - you summed up what I was kind of trying to do and find, and I didn't know what to do. So I checked some things out, then spoke to the shop with my two suggestions and I ended up with the first one I chose anyway so all good.
It's great and honestly I am feeling so good for giving up but feel happier now I have found the right one for me and not feeling it's a drag. Know what I mean? Not hard work. :D
#Waffling :D it's a trait ;) xx

Only happy to help and any time just give me a nudge you should sign up to the forum planet of the vapes they are beyond me sometimes lol glad you found the right set up now and you will be going through a lot of juice and @Pearls will be complaining she can't see you through the fog :rofl:

Vxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Only happy to help and any time just give me a nudge you should sign up to the forum planet of the vapes they are beyond me sometimes lol glad you found the right set up now and you will be going through a lot of juice and @Pearls will be complain she can't see you through the fog :rofl:

Vxxx
It’s like an opium den here :rofl:

19 March 2015
Only happy to help and any time just give me a nudge you should sign up to the forum planet of the vapes they are beyond me sometimes lol glad you found the right set up now and you will be going through a lot of juice and @Pearls will be complaining she can't see you through the fog :rofl:

Vxxx
It's already happening :D :p xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
See ^^ :D Honestly. Omm... or should I say ohm :p x
Yeah need to manage this better and be careful but definitely working better than anything else. x

Go to G1 juice he is excellent you can get enough to make 500mls whole kit provided for around 30 pound including base mix and nic shots :)

Vxxx

19 March 2015
Thats where I come in no honestly that kit is made simple. Not calling you simple of course :D

Vxxx
I know. :D I also know what you meant RE Shots etc.
Just a matter of finding the right balance with the two, I'm happy with this but is probably a better & cheaper way to do it. Not that I plan on doing it for too long though.. (y) x

Reactions: Pearls and Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I know. :D I also know what you meant RE Shots etc.
Just a matter of finding the right balance with the two, I'm happy with this but is probably a better & cheaper way to do it. Not that I plan on doing it for too long though.. (y) x

He has three different sites open mind so will need to find the right one as he closed other two down. But a great guy knows his flavours and is very helpful too. Check out vape don't smoke on YouTube too Paul is excellent and vaping with Vic good guys both of them.

Vxxx

Reactions: Pearls
10 July 2018
Well, seems an appropriate place to mention this:

I’ve been a non-smoker for exactly TWO YEARS. (Well, as of writing, exactly two years, and a few hours.)

I genuinely didn’t expect to last when I stopped smoking a couple of years ago. But, with support & help from others… I did.

Made a very deliberate decision when I quit not to tell others to - I had enough of that bullshit when friends gave up smoking, but while I was still smoking - nor to object when others smoke near me. Similarly, just because I found it almost embarrassingly easy to stop when I made the decision, doesn’t mean than anyone else wouldn’t find it gut-wrenchingly hard to do so.

And yes, I’m vaping, so still feeding myself with nicotine. But I still think it’s worth nothing the anniversary.

But yeah: two years.

Oddly, while loads of people told me I’d discover loads of health benefits and everything would taste better… no. There’s only one health benefit I’ve definitely discovered, and it occurred a few months ago, in Edinburgh. There is a set of steps in Edinburgh that to me are the literally the single best “huh, you are healthier, having quit smoking” measure.

B9875599-9067-4779-9526-A309DCD3ABDB.jpeg

This is only the first half; there’s another 4 ‘flights’.

And this August, after six Edinburgh Fringes, was the first time I walked straight up them - 150 or so steps - at a decent pace, and I wasn’t wholly out of breath at the end.

Huh.

Well, anyway. Two years, eh?

Reactions: Therapon
10 July 2018
Well, seems an appropriate place to mention this:

I’ve been a non-smoker for exactly TWO YEARS. (Well, as of writing, exactly two years, and a few hours.)

I genuinely didn’t expect to last when I stopped smoking a couple of years ago. But, with support & help from others… I did.

Made a very deliberate decision when I quit not to tell others to - I had enough of that bullshit when friends gave up smoking, but while I was still smoking - nor to object when others smoke near me. Similarly, just because I found it almost embarrassingly easy to stop when I made the decision, doesn’t mean than anyone else wouldn’t find it gut-wrenchingly hard to do so.

And yes, I’m vaping, so still feeding myself with nicotine. But I still think it’s worth nothing the anniversary.

But yeah: two years.

Oddly, while loads of people told me I’d discover loads of health benefits and everything would taste better… no. There’s only one health benefit I’ve definitely discovered, and it occurred a few months ago, in Edinburgh. There is a set of steps in Edinburgh that to me are the literally the single best “huh, you are healthier, having quit smoking” measure.

View attachment 59653

This is only the first half; there’s another 4 ‘flights’.

And this August, after six Edinburgh Fringes, was the first time I walked straight up them - 150 or so steps - at a decent pace, and I wasn’t wholly out of breath at the end.

Huh.

Well, anyway. Two years, eh?
Bumping this just to say… I just hit two and a half years… quite astonished at that.

And, oddly, just discovered I’ve been using the ‘wrong’ liquid for the vape kit I use. Well, to be fair, the fella spoke to was very insistent “if you enjoy the taste, and the hit, and you’re still vaping, haven’t gone back to smoking, I’m not going to say you’re using the wrong liquid. But yeah, you’re using the wrong liquid.”

heh. (Turns out the kit I use works best with a thicker liquid, is all.)

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Bumping this just to say… I just hit two and a half years… quite astonished at that.

And, oddly, just discovered I’ve been using the ‘wrong’ liquid for the vape kit I use. Well, to be fair, the fella spoke to was very insistent “if you enjoy the taste, and the hit, and you’re still vaping, haven’t gone back to smoking, I’m not going to say you’re using the wrong liquid. But yeah, you’re using the wrong liquid.”

Well done you xx

19 March 2015

Well done!
I am still having issues with my throat. After speaking for some time, I sound like I've sucked on helium. Mickey Mouse.. I am really struggling with it! Grrr.
But well done, that's really good. I get the odd craving now and again but am well over smoking now. :)

10 July 2018
Well done!
I am still having issues with my throat. After speaking for some time, I sound like I've sucked on helium. Mickey Mouse.. I am really struggling with it! Grrr.
But well done, that's really good. I get the odd craving now and again but am well over smoking now. :)
Thanks… I’ve found it embarrassingly easy after several decades, but I appreciate and understand that I’m the rarity on that one. I’ve only had two occasions when I’ve wanted a cig… and on both occasions I was in the company of people who didn’t smoke. So, I was luckier still, there.

26 October 2018
Well done!
Try a higher VG liquid , it’s PG that hits the throat ! X

19 March 2015
Try a higher VG liquid , it’s PG that hits the throat ! X
Did that mate. Went up to 85/90% VG, then had issues so went back to 80% PG.
I have two vapes, one proper cloud busting one and one more generic. They both do that same problem. Wits end comes to mind... :p

26 October 2018
Did that mate. Went up to 85/90% VG, then had issues so went back to 80% PG.
I have two vapes, one proper cloud busting one and one more generic. They both do that same problem. Wits end comes to mind... :p
Have you tried going 50/50 ? It’s all in getting it right for you. ??