Verifications

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
London
One of the things I find funny is when I see verifications with the immortal words "Treat her/him/them with respect". I used to think it was lovely, but in my old age I'm beginning to think differently. Shouldn't everyone be treated with respect? Does it need a message to all as a reminder? I mean, if I saw a profile with one or more verifications but none said "treat with respect", does that mean the person shouldn't be respected anyway? Lol.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
One of the things I find funny is when I see verifications with the immortal words "Treat her/him/them with respect". I used to think it was lovely, but in my old age I'm beginning to think differently. Shouldn't everyone be treated with respect? Does it need a message to all as a reminder? I mean, if I saw a profile with one or more verifications but none said "treat with respect", does that mean the person shouldn't be respected anyway? Lol.
I was going to mention this but thought :censored::censored:

14 February 2017
City
London
I do believe people mean well, but probably meant something long the lines of "enjoyed time in his/her/their company and my respect for him/her/them is validated" rather than an actual suggestion for everyone else to treat with respect if they had not thought to do so before. :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Omg. You okay?? Please tell me it hasn't put you off meeting. Personally if someone doesn't look like their pics, ie, they used another person's pics, that should be reported.
I'm okay, it was 6 years ago. It just put me off meeting men or anyone at their home. I should've gone to the police and certainly will if I ever get myself in a similar situation.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 1402

That's disgusting yet he's still on the site!? :confused:
Definitely get in touch with the police should anything like that ever happen again. x

TC? Is that as in Terms and Conditions or?

I definitely will. I think I was just in shock and annoyed with myself that I didn't put up enough of a fight.

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I nowadays do this thing where I "brand" people with my verifications, so:
  • WOW! Triumphant! A barn-storming performance! I came like Dambusters :p [DIAMONDJOE APPROVED]
  • Delicious man, delectable arse and fine taste in undies. [DIAMONDJOE APPROVED]
  • Met this handsome, easy going fella for some off-piste action. Your arse is mine, dude :p [DIAMONDJOE APPROVED]
You get the picture. It's a bit rude, I think.

The ones that are outstanding, I don't do this to.

But. I have my own codes within my verifications, words that mean something to me ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
This got me! :rofl:
I :love: giving verifications. Well mostly.

I remember some lad who drove a fair round trip to come and see me one sunny day. Handsome, nervous, were chatting for a while before he took the plunge and, oh, did I say NERVOUS??! :eek:

Usually pretty good with first timers but this was extremely hard work... anyway. Verification time. And he leaves me something pleasant.

I'm sitting there, staring at the verification box, and the only thing I can think of is a single word that keeps repeating:

Disappointing, Disappointing, Disappointing...

19 March 2015
I :love: giving verifications. Well mostly.

I remember some lad who drove a fair round trip to come and see me one sunny day. Handsome, nervous, were chatting for a while before he took the plunge and, oh, did I say NERVOUS??! :eek:

Usually pretty good with first timers but this was extremely hard work... anyway. Verification time. And he leaves me something pleasant.

I'm sitting there, staring at the verification box, and the only thing I can think of is a single word that keeps repeating:

Disappointing, Disappointing, Disappointing...
Yes we enjoy them too. Especially when something original is to be said.
Omm that’s funny. All been there I guess. :D

Reactions: Pearls
26 March 2018
City
London
We've yet to have our first one on here, but will be convincing some of friends to join us on here, I assume we can verify each other when they appear even though we met through another site? Or username is the same on there as here if anyone wants to check.

We always leave a verification as soon as possible, I think its just good manners; I know some people won't do one until they've had theirs incase they get a less than flattering one.

So far (touch wood) we've yet to have any bad meets, whether thats through luck or design who knows!

We are hoping to be able to pop along to the May social, family and work commitments permitting. So hopefully get to meet so fellow members - I promise to be on my best behaviour :rolleyes: just need to decide on my Star Wars costume, think Leia's a bit of an easy choice, suggestions gladly received.

Muse xx