Voyeurism In Threesomes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
At a recent visit to a club we we're chatting to a couple who were there solely with the intention of being watched by the single guys that were there on the night.
This for them was the big turn on for myself lew I'm more of a voyeur whereas looby is more of an exhibitionist.Does this mean that as we explore this life style watching looby with another man or woman would be the natural conclusion based on our feelings now who knows?. For me there would have to be some involvement for myself I suppose it's a question of at what level of watching against participation that it becomes voyeuristic.

D

Deleted member 3411

Some years ago when I first started going to clubs I found myself sat next to a couple. She was of Indian extraction and very good looking. They always hid under the towels never letting anyone see but she admitted that they liked to watch while having sex under the towels. After a few meetings she admitted that she liked to watch me masturbate so on many occasions I would sit talking to her whilst her husband filled her and I would masturbate to orgasm for her benefit. Sounds a strange arrangement but mutual voyeurism is an interesting variation.

J

jakndanny

When playing with a couple I find it a turn on when the male half decides to step back and watch me with his partner.

In another soft play scenario I've masturbated whilst watching a couple play together, that was a big turn in for them.

Couples and singles do you like these scenarios, or is it a turn off for you?
Well for us , I only watch , it works better for me , and her !!! ☺

D

Deleted member 3411

Actually I'm going to ask a different question in this. VA doesn't have any private rooms as far as I'm aware, do some of you actually prefer to have a threesome without anyone watching?

2 September 2015
City
Crawley
I think if someone was just say there watching me and they partner play I would feel very uncomfortable
it's fair enough, it's not for everyone...and I felt like that too until I was encouraged by the lady of a couple I was playing with to take her on the bed in a swingers club room with the door open allowing those outside to watch, whilst her partner watched from the door and stopped any of them getting into the room....after that I was hooked