Wednesday Wisdom

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
:rofl::rofl::rofl: well sort of anally related yes. Someone was being a smartarse so he got kicked up the backside three times :D:rofl:.

No I of course have never been to prison. I've spent a night in the cells once or twice in my youth at Her Majestys Pleasure but That's a looooooong time ago.

B x
Mr B admit it your in wakey doing a 20 stretch for stealing knickers armed with a deadly weapon

19 March 2015
:rofl::rofl::rofl: well sort of anally related yes. Someone was being a smartarse so he got kicked up the backside three times :D:rofl:.

No I of course have never been to prison. I've spent a night in the cells once or twice in my youth at Her Majestys Pleasure but That's a looooooong time ago.

B x
I know I know. Was jesting.
Locked up a few times eh?
Bet you were one of the naughty lads who drank Stella and threw rocks at the fuzz.. weren't you?
Either that or the one who walked into those shady shops with no shop window, and when you left - your items were wrapped in a black bag with gold stripes :D ;)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Bet you were one of the naughty lads who drank Stella and threw rocks at the fuzz.. weren't you?
Either that or the one who walked into those shady shops with no shop window, and when you left - your items were wrapped in a black bag with gold stripes :D ;)
Ermmmm you seem to know lot about our dodgy city for a vallies boy - thinking lips worked on donny road in the sex shop and he knows you Mr B

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

All just an average day on the Council estate I grew up on :whistle::D.

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ermmmm you seem to know lot about our dodgy city for a vallies boy - thinking lips worked on donny road in the sex shop and he knows you Mr B
Eye he had a strange nursery rhyme fetish.
'Mary did her little lamb'
'Little Bo Peep shaved her sheep'
:whistle::D

B x

19 March 2015
I am loving the whole G bit - Pearls said you could just not find the G bit or was that spot
Oh I found that alright. :sneaky: Dab hand too... :whistle:
Why is it so often quoted that men can't find it too while we're at it? Sheesh... they don't half make us out to be total muppets don't they? :confused:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Come on spill what estate was it - I think we went to different schools together

Dewsbury Moor on "T' Mooar" as we called it.
I learned how to unlock a Ford Sierra with half a tennis ball there.

It was quite rough there. Imagine an apocalyptic Mad Max type landscape :whistle::D.

B x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Oh I found that alright. :sneaky: Dab hand too... :whistle:
Why is it so often quoted that men can't find it too while we're at it? Sheesh... they don't half make us out to be total muppets don't they? :confused:
I dont remember a G muppet - Pearls what was it you said again
Dewsbury Moor on "T' Mooar" as we called it.
I learned how to unlock a Ford Sierra with half a tennis ball there.

It was quite rough there. Imagine an apocalyptic Mad Max type landscape :whistle::D.

B x
Lol remember the tennis ball trick - Was part of the Agbrigg mafia myself

Reactions: Therapon
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
They changed that system to a crash system that opened the locks if you had a crash so if you kicked the reg plate all the doors unlocked lol