We're Having A Gangbang. We're Having A Ball!

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

One of my deep dark fantasies is to take part in a gang bang. The details of which i will keep to myself. But i have it all planned in my head should the opportunity arrise lol.
So i got to thinking, how many of you have taken part in a gang bang? Would you like to? How many constitutes as a gang bang? Does the idea repulse you? Lets have your thought folks xxxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Opportunity for a new video;);)
Answer to most of it is no ....if it's you it would be rude not too !!:doggy:

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 2610

Ooooo now some rugby tour secrets may pop out of the bag...may break the rule what happens on tour stays on tour :sneaky::whistle:(y) x

Reactions: Admin
D

dirtywmam

One of my deep dark fantasies is to take part in a gang bang. The details of which i will keep to myself. But i have it all planned in my head should the opportunity arrise lol.
So i got to thinking, how many of you have taken part in a gang bang? Would you like to? How many constitutes as a gang bang? Does the idea repulse you? Lets have your thought folks xxxx
Wow here's an interesting subject, answer is yes definitely a fantasy. Could I follow it through hmmm not sure. I guess it would be an alcohol fueled spur of the moment possibility lol.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So how many do you think ??? Are we talking the SS members in total ? Your going to be sore after that lot ...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::eek:

Reactions: Admin and dirtywmam
D

dirtywmam

I can understand that. I think the key would be to arrange everything yourself so that you were happy with all the details. The location....the guest list....the rules etc. Xxx
Yes I agree with the planning of the people and location. I also think a no guarantee rule also. I mean start with drinks and just see where it goea without pressure x

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Yes I agree with the planning of the people and location. I also think a no guarantee rule also. I mean start with drinks and just see where it goea without pressure x

At the end of the day its your night and your experience. You make the rules and you are in charge. So if that is a stipulation you wanted to make then thats how it would go. Xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm we ended up in a gang bang/orgy once in a club, inadvertantly.
Its not something we seek.. it ended pretty abruptly on my behalf.. well for us anyway. When someone shoved their bits in my face, and said "suck this"
I was begining to feel out of control, something im not keen on. Too much alchohol, on everyones behalf.. too many hands, everywhere. Too many people and it tends to get out of control.. you dont know which bits belong to who.. which excites some, but not me.
I suspect it would be very different if organised beforehand, between a group, of people whom where already freinds.
And could be a lot of fun...

D

dirtywmam

Hmmm we ended up in a gang bang/orgy once in a club, inadvertantly.
Its not something we seek.. it ended pretty abruptly on my behalf.. well for us anyway. When someone shoved their bits in my face, and said "suck this"
I was begining to feel out of control, something im not keen on. Too much alchohol, on everyones behalf.. too many hands, everywhere. Too many people and it tends to get out of control.. you dont know which bits belong to who.. which excites some, but not me.
I suspect it would be very different if organised beforehand, between a group, of people whom where already freinds.
And could be a lot of fun...
That's exactly what I'd be most afraid of @meet_the_fockers . Although apparently you can hire professional groups???

M

meet_the_fockers

That's exactly what I'd be most afraid of @meet_the_fockers . Although apparently you can hire professional groups???
You can? Blimey. Like i said its definately not something we seek.. or would ever do again.. we tend to stick to private meets.. few drinks, giggles if something occurs so be it if not.. whats to loose? Youve had a good evening with great freinds. X

D

dirtywmam

You can? Blimey. Like i said its definately not something we seek.. or would ever do again.. we tend to stick to private meets.. few drinks, giggles if something occurs so be it if not.. whats to loose? Youve had a good evening with great freinds. X
Yes I've seen them advertised somewhere. Yes the whole night out drinks etc and see where it goes is the best way x

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Yes I've seen them advertised somewhere. Yes the whole night out drinks etc and see where it goes is the best way x

But if planned carefully amoungst trusted friends etc then that sort of situation wouldnt occur. I think its the stranger danger element and no rules that ouod mean it has the potential to get out of hand. I think if i organised i would even go as far to have someone there as security just in case. Anybody not abiding by the rules would be out. Xx