We're Having A Gangbang. We're Having A Ball!

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
If he does good job an you think he deserves bonus in top his wages, I happy to sort out payment ... You probly be too tired from all your gangbanging.

Or I can be HIS fluffer before you pay him his wages?

If he does good job an you think he deserves bonus in top his wages, I happy to sort out payment ... You probly be too tired from all your gangbanging.

Or I can be HIS fluffer before you pay him his wages?

What YOU think @Marky191268?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
The idea of a gangbang does sound hoy I'll admit that but the practicalities of such a thing I think would be difficult.

I wonder what people make of the reverse gangbang i.e. one man and multiple women.

Ohh and when does group become a gangbang?

Ahh my minds filling with questions now.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
28 May 2016
City
Treherbert
Hey. Gangbangs are a fantasy of mine. Before my previous monogamous relationship its something i had done with a group of guys I trusted. My current play partners arent keen though. My guy worries about making sure everyones safe and my other guy whos more experianced in this type of thing has said it can be done but you get a lot of sleazy guys trying to get in on it. So im not sure it will ever happen again. I remember it being fun though.. :surprise:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hey. Gangbangs are a fantasy of mine. Before my previous monogamous relationship its something i had done with a group of guys I trusted. My current play partners arent keen though. My guy worries about making sure everyones safe and my other guy whos more experianced in this type of thing has said it can be done but you get a lot of sleazy guys trying to get in on it. So im not sure it will ever happen again. I remember it being fun though.. :surprise:
Yes I think all the points you raised there, are some of the common worries involving this activity. :D
A lot to think about really isn't there.. x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I would definately arrange it myself. I would be in charge without a doubt. But i quite like a dom guy however there would be ground rules. As for number of guys....you need enough to keep the party going while some rest i guess so that needs to be considered xx

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Now I see why us single guys find it difficult, from experience if I have been in a situation where play is going on next to me, I will tend to just stroke a ladies arm. If she looks and nods then I may move a hand further. If there is no response then I remove my hand
Excellent advice here, a simple touch that can be encouraged or discouraged. I personally love to be in a group environment, whether actively participating with others or not.

GG x

N

Neither_dark_or_handsome

A fantasy of mine, in my head only so far. Almost participated in one near home but opted out. In case I went and recognised one or more of the other participants :eek:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin