Wet N Wild

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Now come on all of you, get those minds out of the gutter. We mean the weather is wet and wild. So indoor fun only. What are you planning todo to make inside as wet and wild as outside.....??? We'll start were gonna take a shower with window wide open lol the shower provide's the wet bits and the wild will come from saucy (Mr) screaming its bleeding freezing lol.....XXX

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

It's persisting it down here two! On and off, sunny at the min, unsure what to do as of yet, may drag the poor Mr F unsuspectly shopping :sneaky:
Club tonight if I have the energy!! X

Reactions: sweetNsaucy
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
It's persisting it down here two! On and off, sunny at the min, unsure what to do as of yet, may drag the poor Mr F unsuspectly shopping :sneaky:
Club tonight if I have the energy!! X
You drag Mr f shopping make sure you get yourself something nice well lots of something's hehehe.....and a club sounds good xx

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Hey I'm not getting in any shower with the bloody windows open unless its overlooking a hot beach somewhere. x mr

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
always do, never have much choice in it, still, when I'm a good boy i always get a treat..:surprise:and when I'm bad.......well I'm never BAD xx