What about the other...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Half?
Do you think they really know what goes on?
Maybe you exchanged numbers with a lady here. Perhaps swapped emails , or chat here and he/she doesn’t have much access to the account.
Does your OH know your activity?
Maybe exchanged personal photos. Does she/he know you did that?
Is it prevalent? Does your other half know exactly everything you get up to on here?
Or do you share everything entirely and honestly?
You may enjoy allowing your partner to ‘get on’ with it and have a kick out of it. But that’s a little bit different I think...?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A couple of things I have never understood but one of them is when a couple have more than one account yet they say they will only meet together and never separately. Is that so he/she can get into messaging without the other knowing? I genuinely don’t understand that.
I have a separate account but nothing personal happens with it, our fun account L&P is where the fun is at and even though Mr L runs the account then if we are chatting he’ll invite me in so we can all chat together :sneaky:
Something else too, if you are messaging without your partner knowing, how do you do it?
You must learn some excellent skills like spending hours in the bathroom ??
Do it together or don’t do it and enjoy what you both planned together in the first place or if you want to stroke a little ego then be honest. :rolleyes:

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I don't hide anything from Debs but that doesn't mean she knows exactly who I'm talking to or when. It might be that I've forgotten to tell her, it might be that I'm going to surprise her with something or it might be that I want to tell her face to face when she's hear at the weekend.

To give an example, this past week I've posted that we will do our best to attend the Hatfield meet, I even booked the hotel, I told her on Sunday.

I do have trouble though as I'm really crap at keeping secrets but surprising her sometimes is part of the fun.

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
As a couple I (Mr Brum) do most if not all of the posting on sites. Mainly down to Nrs Brum having had some not so nice messages in the past (not on here ). Plus I prefer to weed out the ones who are time wasters etc. I will always tell her who I am chatting too and what I am posting. She has all the passwords and can log on when ever she wishes, which she will do.
I hide nothing from her, and discuss threads like this before I post.

25 July 2016
If you keep it secret from your other half isnt it a form of cheating. If i had a partner and she kept secrets of who she was interacting with i think my trust in her would soon go to the point were it wasnt fun anymore. But thats just me i like honesty as ive seen to many breakups via a lack of trust issue's

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If you keep it secret from your other half isnt it a form of cheating. If i had a partner and she kept secrets of who she was interacting with i think my trust in her would soon go to the point were it wasnt fun anymore. But thats just me i like honesty as ive seen to many breakups via a lack of trust issue's
Yes it is cheating. 100% in my eyes but some think because it’s swinging it’s fine.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
We as a couple share everything. Posts can be from either of us and we tell each other what we have posted. A good relationship is built on honesty and truth. Have had male friends who believe it's o.k. for them to play away coz they want more but if their other was to cheat it would be the end of relationship. Double standards much ?. Xx G

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Ours is a joint account where we we both post..we don't need a separate account because there's nothing to hide..anything we do on here we do together or not at all..Mrs h would not feel comfortable doing anything if I wasn't there..I personally wouldn't want to meet anyone on my own..we have access to each other's phone not that we need it..we have only exchanged numbers with a couple of people we have met..we still communicate through the site with a lot of people we have met..We have been honest with each other since we started this lifestyle..it's always been everything together or not at all...W.. :tiphat:

23 November 2019
Communication is key to every relationship. Then again she could be having the same fun on this site. ??
Id like to know ,if you got the chance of a meet would you tell your partner or keep it a secret from her ?
I would keep
It secret thing is to me there is no emotional attachment to sex it’s a physical activity like playing football but obviously society sees things differently so I have to be secretive. Not saying I am right or wrong it’s just my perception