What Cheered You Up Recently?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What cheered me up yesterday!!
Finding that I am a member on a site that is proactive in removing fake profiles there fore making things better for us the members and lifeblood of the site !!!

Go social go social go social!!!!
Thank you! ... :oops:
Put a smile on my face this morning :)
It felt soooo good writing all that and then pressing ban in the wee hours of this morning too.

So with regards to this and the OP; knowing our members know we have their site and her interests at heart, 100% all the way. :)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Test driving my friend's race car last Saturday. It hurt every muscle and bone in my body (still can't feel my ass) but it was well worth it. And to make things a little embarrassing I got within 200ths of his pb. Not bad for an old fatty! lol :)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Test driving my friend's race car last Saturday. It hurt every muscle and bone in my body (still can't feel my ass) but it was well worth it. And to make things a little embarrassing I got within 200ths of his pb. Not bad for an old fatty! lol :)
Something I'd love to do, a track day or rally drive.
Oh and yer not old, nor fat, so ner :p

P

peakcouple

Going to the doc this morning and being told my prostate is fine! I had a raised blood test reading a month ago, so had another which gave a normal result. To confirm, the doc stuck his finger up my bum and found all was well - an interesting way to start your day!:D

Reactions: Therapon