What Do You Call It?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Interesting debate on the old Naughty Twitter at the moment, about what to call "lady bits", particularly when it comes to erotic fiction (there are quite a few purveyors of some excellent smut over there...)
So.... Pussy....or Cunt....or something else?

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
I not a lover of calling the lady bits "cunt" a little uncouth ... Pussy yes that's fairly common ... But I do like a good old British "Fanny" confuses the hell out of Americans :rofl:
That it does.....:lol:.....reminds me of an incident in the jacuzzi at Desire in Mexico, Blanco gave one of the ladies a squirt of waterproof lube and said "here, put that on your fanny", and yes, she rubbed it on her bottom....:confused:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Always used to make us giggle as kids when my mum call my cousin Francis "Fanny"...I've always found pussy quite endearing?.mmmm
problem with calling it pussy you always want to stroke it :D

Reactions: PandMp
D

Deleted member 2610

Pussy- yes as you can make it purr with a little bit of TLC.
Fanny- yes, makes me smile as as kids thought it funny
Cunt - not really as a lot of ladies and gents find it offensive
Hidden treasure - great to find, fun to enjoy and can provide you with a wealth of enjoyment for ages :p x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Pussy- yes as you can make it purr with a little bit of TLC.
Fanny- yes, makes me smile as as kids thought it funny
Cunt - not really as a lot of ladies and gents find it offensive
Hidden treasure - great to find, fun to enjoy and can provide you with a wealth of enjoyment for ages :p x

Hidden treasure....i like that xx

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 1030

Not the 'c' word, anything but that. It is such a vile, harsh word. That word is reserved solely for politicians and referees :D
I like fanny or pussy, as words. Lis's favourite - or, at least, the one that makes her laugh the most - is 'stench trench' :eek:

But, that's cockneys for you... no decorum!
:rofl:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I don't like fanny myself somehow it just sounds crude to my ear and crude in that yuk way.

I have just rememebered that my nanna always refered to them as a tuppence and when she was younger my niece called it a flute, okay neither are sexy in anyway but for everyday use both are pretty sweet.

And @Scrunchy&Muffet Lola does sound like a nice name to.

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I don't like fanny myself somehow it just sounds crude to my ear and crude in that yuk way.

I have just rememebered that my nanna always refered to them as a tuppence and when she was younger my niece called it a flute, okay neither are sexy in anyway but for everyday use both are pretty sweet.

And @Scrunchy&Muffet Lola does sound like a nice name to.

Why thank you. I quite like foo foo too. Xxx

Reactions: Lovernotfighter
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Not the 'c' word, anything but that. It is such a vile, harsh word. That word is reserved solely for politicians and referees :D
I like fanny or pussy, as words. Lis's favourite - or, at least, the one that makes her laugh the most - is 'stench trench' :eek:

Stench trench:eek::eek::eek: xxx

D

Deleted member 1402

Cunt, in the throes of passion. Pussy most other times. Never fanny, sounds weird to me. I call my labia beef curtains, they're on the chubby side!

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
D

Deleted member 3289

Seemingly distant but will purrr when stroked gently.... pussy works. I've always been drawn though to the French term 'minee'; especially when used by a franch ladeee...

M

meet_the_fockers

Ffs!!! :eek: