What Do You Call It?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Interesting debate on the old Naughty Twitter at the moment, about what to call "lady bits", particularly when it comes to erotic fiction (there are quite a few purveyors of some excellent smut over there...)
So.... Pussy....or Cunt....or something else?
Hmmmmm, interesting, I, ."Mr A Team" call it her, or she, as in an individual, also pussy, or ladybits when I'm stroking it, however, others call it a multitude of things, especially when in the heat of the moment, and what they may be doing to her !!

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 3289

Interesting debate on the old Naughty Twitter at the moment, about what to call "lady bits", particularly when it comes to erotic fiction (there are quite a few purveyors of some excellent smut over there...)
So.... Pussy....or Cunt....or something else?
At it again @BlancoGoGo!

26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
0ne I heard a cupple months ago , fluffy bit :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But she didn't have any fluff on her , cracked me up .

Reactions: Admin
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Haha well nope as when people meet me they use my real name! I hate when people say that or they will make it or me purr.. Cringey and complete turn off!
I'm not a fan of that either it just meh to me, I'd rather get someone screaming and moaning than just purring.

H

howwespendtime

Nobody use Muff any more?

Pussy definitely seems the most widely accepted these days. And my favourite too.

Don't know about in erotic literature, but in real life cunt is far too offensive. I'd never dream of saying that to a woman. Even my good wife.

D

Deleted member 3289

Nobody use Muff any more?

Pussy definitely seems the most widely accepted these days. And my favourite too.

Don't know about in erotic literature, but in real life cunt is far too offensive. I'd never dream of saying that to a woman. Even my good wife.
Muff...sounds like something you have for breakfast -maybe not so bad after all...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Even the Guardian is debating it.......!
In praise of the C-word
What a fantastic and humorous article :D
These two snippets made me grin, and I am reading this during a small coffee break before HRH gets the whip out again.. ;)

"Both Chaucer and Shakespeare used the C-word frequently to provide comic relief. I remember being delighted, when studying Hamlet at A-level, to learn that Shakespeare was a fan, using the term “country matters” as deftly and cryptically as only he could, to refer to oral sex."
and;
"Furthermore, my mum is probably reading this and it would really upset her to see it in print. So for this reason, I’ll stick with the C-word where possible, rather than cunt."
:D
hahaha :rofl:

Reactions: BlancoGoGo