What Do You Notice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
About members?
Being online and getting to know people here in the forums or chatting in private, I think we can learn a lot about people, so from personality to body parts :whistle:
What have you picked up on? It could be wrong of course :D
Ok so something I have noticed :whistle: Is that @Looby&Lew has the most amazing skin and is really good with a camera. :D:sneaky:

19 March 2015
Amazing what good camera angles can do. I learnt that one hard. You only have to check my dares for that one :rofl: x

Seriously though I think it's amazing what we can pick up on/about people from the site. Especially when people become completely relaxed on here as they tend to lower their inhibitions and walls...

Reactions: Sammy
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Amazing what good camera angles can do. I learnt that one hard. You only have to check my dares for that one :rofl: x

Seriously though I think it's amazing what we can pick up on/about people from the site. Especially when people become completely relaxed on here as they tend to lower their inhibitions and walls...

Lol yes I think I might have changed since joining. Gone from rabbit caught in the headlights to perv. T

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
You don't say! :whistle:

No need to agree but you taught me well, the perv bit that is.

But it is interesting how people change over time. We have had some rush in and hope to get a meet on day one but eventually realise it takes a bit of effort. Others, very shy and then after a week or so you think, wow they have really changed. Then there are others who seem to get demoralised after a time and finally there are the ones who remain in the background but eventually poke their heads above the water. Like real life in many ways.

W

Wheels

Interaction is a funny thing as I struggle on a website and I'm not the best in groups (panicky) but what have I learnt... pictures don't always tell all you need to know although for me its a keen insight into the mind-set or inhabitations. From the forums do they get involved? but as always its more how they interact with me personally.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
Why thank you kind sir :tiphat: :sneaky: :D

But it is interesting how people change over time. We have had some rush in and hope to get a meet on day one but eventually realise it takes a bit of effort. Others, very shy and then after a week or so you think, wow they have really changed. Then there are others who seem to get demoralised after a time and finally there are the ones who remain in the background but eventually poke their heads above the water. Like real life in many ways.
100% spot on! You got it!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich

I've not changed...I'm still shy...:D

19 March 2015
About members?
Being online and getting to know people here in the forums or chatting in private, I think we can learn a lot about people, so from personality to body parts :whistle:
What have you picked up on? It could be wrong of course :D
Ok so something I have noticed :whistle: Is that @Looby&Lew has the most amazing skin and is really good with a camera. :D:sneaky:
The humour on some people on here, is utterly amazing. Sheer genius and quick-wittedness of some is superb!

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett