What Do You Notice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

If a member has a welcoming smile, that usually tells me they are open to conversation.
I like humour too, so members that make my laugh do get my attention.
I look at other ladies nails, I do like to see well manicured nails, oooooo there is quite too many to mention but you all know who you are, manicures booked before the weekend (y) Cxxx

9 September 2017
I hope that my personality comes across as being a thoughtful lighthearted guy with a sense of humour and a lust for fun.
I say this because ALL of my face photos except for the one below where I'm not exactly SMILING may portray me as a bit of a serious, if not miserable, so and so.
4. Ant with clown 200 pxls.jpg

The reason for this is simple. It's not because I want to look tough or enigmatic or serious. It's because some years ago I gave up smiling for the camera as quite frankly, I look like some sort of gormless village idiot when I try to smile for the camera (and maybe in normal life too !!)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
9 September 2017
I've noticed that it seems that recently some members have become more open about some of their, what some may say, are their little "kinks".
I think it's important that we encourage our little community to be tolerant and open to everyone's idea of fun* even if it's not our own particular thing

*providing, of course, it is harmless to others

Reactions: Pearls and MP386