What Do You Really Look For..in Images..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Yes okay you can say that you look for - good humour, good forum impressions and so forth, from members and potential 'play mates'.
But in images alone, what is it that grabs your attention from photos?

We've done some body part threads over the past two weeks as you may know, some of you have contributed, some not (but viewed) and some have avoided the threads.
But the fact remains that aesthetics are important. Photo view counts are a testimony to that.
So what gets your attention and piques your interest from photos only? :sneaky: x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I really don't have a simple answer, it just has to have that something that makes it stand out from the usual. It could be the light and shadows, a sly smile, the hair or maybe the clothing. Something with an air of mystery, something that invites without being in your face. That's the best description I can give as I don't have a set style I like, I just know what I like when I see it.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
There are good pictures and there are not so good .... there have recently been some very creative ones ... and come to that in the past ... something erotic or teasing appeals more than the meat counter .... many like mine are just spur of the moment selfies not great but there are limitations to taking them yourself ...
Yes I look at bits ... there are things we all like to see .... something creative that stands out is always a winner for me ..

26 March 2018
City
London
Hard to pinpoint what I like, I only know when I see it - but I guess if it shows a bit of thought and effort has been made then it will have more appeal. Its easier to say what I don't like - a selfie taken in the loo! Blurry photos, if its blurry take another! Gaping / oozing orifices :sick: I could go on...

And only having selfies is no excuse :p £11.99 on amazon gets you one of these

Bluetooth selfie stick / tripod

19 March 2015
Reactions: TogNMuse and Pearls
19 March 2015
The image tells you far more about the person (or at least the photographer) than merely what they look like; style and choice of content tell you a lot about their personality, and tell you fair bit about more what they are hoping to find.
We look for intelligence and the right sort of personality.
Yes, perfectly put I think. My opinion only of course, but I agree. :)

19 March 2015
So, just wondering - what do you really look for in photos?
Shlong? Kebab?
Or stocking tops, shoulders...

Personally? I enjoy seeing stocking tops, lace, underwear and the occasional bit of sex. But usually something leaving more to be desired. This then can lead to a trigger of conversation.
What about you?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’d agree something for the imagination, a tease , love a sexy smile ,lingerie.....that’s not to say I wouldn’t look at the Deli counter :tiphat:

Reactions: Therapon
8 July 2018
For me it’s a hint of what’s to cum, the lighting a sexy seductive pose to start with & as you get to know them then I’m happy to see the money shot so to speak :whistle:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Reactions: Welshcouple59