What Do You...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
It’s a long time since I’ve been there ... so it’s probably changed a lot:p ... is the hovercraft still there ?
The hovercraft, 3 vehicle ferries and 2 other foot passenger only ferries - it’s amazing how easy it is to get here. Right up there in the 21st century you know!

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Ive been to the Isle of Wight a few times this year, I go at least once or twice a year with work related stuff. I love it. The ferry is relatively pleasant and on a clear day I feel like i'm on holiday
Yes, on a clear blue sky day the island is truly beautiful - just be prepared to step back in time and relax about life. No one goes anywhere fast or is leading the way in the shopping stakes!

9 September 2019
City
Cardiff
Like to look for on people’s;
Accounts
Media
Information
And any other types of posts in threads, statuses or discussions.

What do you look for that may draw you in and show interest?
Are there very specific things you like to look out for? X
I do a lot of travel with my work so first of all I'm interested to meet people who either live near me or along regular routes I find myself travelling a lot. I like to know where people are as I would much rather be able to meet people easily at first without too much additional travel just for a brief social. I like the idea of no pressure social meet ups before anything further. Theres no point driving for 6 hours for a cuppa and a chat. But then again...for the right kind of person I would drive for 25 hours no problem. I like to look at the information page to work out if they would be interested in me and whether i would be interested in them. The media page is all good fun but actually meeting them is probably more important than whether or not they have good media pics. Media pics are all just a bit of fun to me and not necessarily indicative of whether or not im going to get on with the person or whoever. I like the media that people post but its not necessarily what im looking for. I like the posts and threads as its a good way to learn a little about someone before messaging them direct and the threads give people a chance to show they are real people and allows gentle discussion without having to contact people directly. The PV thing gives me confidence that people are genuine and the verifications are important so you can get a general idea of what people are like in real life too.

D

Deleted member 11852

I do a lot of travel with my work so first of all I'm interested to meet people who either live near me or along regular routes I find myself travelling a lot. I like to know where people are as I would much rather be able to meet people easily at first without too much additional travel just for a brief social. I like the idea of no pressure social meet ups before anything further. Theres no point driving for 6 hours for a cuppa and a chat. But then again...for the right kind of person I would drive for 25 hours no problem. I like to look at the information page to work out if they would be interested in me and whether i would be interested in them. The media page is all good fun but actually meeting them is probably more important than whether or not they have good media pics. Media pics are all just a bit of fun to me and not necessarily indicative of whether or not im going to get on with the person or whoever. I like the media that people post but its not necessarily what im looking for. I like the posts and threads as its a good way to learn a little about someone before messaging them direct and the threads give people a chance to show they are real people and allows gentle discussion without having to contact people directly. The PV thing gives me confidence that people are genuine and the verifications are important so you can get a general idea of what people are like in real life too.
Totally agree xx M

Reactions: MK23
26 October 2018
What do I look for ? I wish I knew, a chance remark in a thread that amuses me, a check on new media that takes my fancy , a status update that is a little different ! Who knows but any one can start a journey of discovery!

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Something different in information catches my eye. Contracts are a no go, hatred to men, race or size can jog on.
Less is more in media with black and white pics appeal to me/us
Avatar of something clothed, not some pound of meat in your face.
I guess everything comes as a good package to send that initial message :D

26 October 2018
I would travel as far as necessary for the right person, or at least till the battery on me mobility scooter ran out :D:rofl::rofl:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
:innocent:
Now you have been told you naughty boy❗️We need to move this conversation to ‘what’s the furthest’ @Lips_Pearls. Just because I’m the newbie, don’t you try leading me into trouble :flutter::innocent:
Oh the old I’m an angel routine :D we know all you ladies never get up to shenanigans :whistle: and are all sweet and innocent :censored::censored::lol: