What have you learnt from 2020

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 March 2020
Several things, with the initial outset of the virus, I witnessed the most selfish actions from people in this country.

During, stupidity of people. All the mums posting home schooling shite on social media, ffs I facepalmed daily. I actually said to a friend of mine that I'd give it a week before we start to see the moaning from the same people and lo and behold I was right (told you I'm always right)

15 March 2020
Several things, with the initial outset of the virus, I witnessed the most selfish actions from people in this country.

During, stupidity of people. All the mums posting home schooling shite on social media, ffs I facepalmed daily. I actually said to a friend of mine that I'd give it a week before we start to see the moaning from the same people and lo and behold I was right (told you I'm always right)

I've learnt "every man for himself" should be the Uk's motto.
And education should be more of a priority to a number of parents x
Exactly, all these parents moaning about the kids being at home then when the school's opened I witnessed the same parents on my Facebook kicking off that they aren't sending their Chelseas, and Courtney- Louise and Tye to school. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Exactly, all these parents moaning about the kids being at home then when the school's opened I witnessed the same parents on my Facebook kicking off that they aren't sending their Chelseas, and Courtney- Louise and Tye to school. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
I witnessed the same things.And the daily posts of "my kid's are in lockdown ,we'll make our own curriculum of baking and colouring" Because that's going to benefit them in the long run ? x

19 March 2015

I witnessed the same things.And the daily posts of "my kid's are in lockdown ,we'll make our own curriculum of baking and colouring" Because that's going to benefit them in the long run ? x
#Covidiots right there aye. Typical mumsy FB posts. ??‍♂️?
It did get a bit stressful towards the end of lockdown but overall, we had a blast here. Yes we did education: how to set up hot tubs. How to BBQ, how to cure headaches the following morning.
How not to behave after drinking excessively. How to apply sun cream correctly. And lots of cooking. Actual fekin cooking. ?

• Love
Reactions: Therapon
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
#Covidiots right there aye. Typical mumsy FB posts. ??‍♂️?
It did get a bit stressful towards the end of lockdown but overall, we had a blast here. Yes we did education: how to set up hot tubs. How to BBQ, how to cure headaches the following morning.
How not to behave after drinking excessively. How to apply sun cream correctly. And lots of cooking. Actual fekin cooking. ?
Well if they're happy giving their kid's a disadvantage in their lives,then on their heads be it.Bet alot of them were happy to collect the school meal vouchers,for the outside learning at beaches and parks aswell ? x

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
I've learned not to allow idiots to get to me, plenty around this year!

Also learned that after being made redundant, there WAS a light at the end of the tunnel, and now soo much more better off, and HAPPY within the workforce... even though we cant operate at full capacity, we work as a TEAM and everyone respects what we are all doing to build the company back up.

19 March 2015
Well if they're happy giving their kid's a disadvantage in their lives,then on their heads be it.Bet alot of them were happy to collect the school meal vouchers,for the outside learning at beaches and parks aswell ? x
Yeah that’s just being a fool that. We did of course do what we had to in order to keep up correct things, but didn’t moan about it. Good grief, imagine going through the war with today’s culture. Ai ai ai. X

Reactions: Therapon
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Yeah that’s just being a fool that. We did of course do what we had to in order to keep up correct things, but didn’t moan about it. Good grief, imagine going through the war with today’s culture. Ai ai ai. X
I did what I could to keep off the radar,so I didn't get the weekly school email asking if we were coping ? x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Saved a fortune in diesel not being able to go anywhere .... tbh not much changed really I get up ,I go to work ,I come home .... money is crap but better to earn a bit than feck all .....
How good Boris and his Merry men have been , who’d have thought he’d actually manage a crisis ... yes he has his critics ,yes people don’t like the restrictions.... everyone has the answers after it’s happened none of the twats tell you this before it’s happened .... hindsight is a wonderful thing ...... but what’s better being alive or dead ? 2020 will be remembered for the Good,The Bad and The Ugly ....

15 March 2020
And don't forget the stupid physical education videos of their kids running in the garden as Karen records them with a phone in one hand and a fag and gin in the other, at 10am, to get her through the day.

• Haha
Reactions: Lips_Pearls